• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

hello, a bit of a large order but if these are still available can i buy your tea table, tatami bed, double door refrigerator, safe, all 60 bamboo, 30 bamboo shoots, and could i also get 15 gold and 15 black roses? would this work for 8NMT? let me know! :^)

Last edited:
Hey, wanted to change my order from earlier. I am just interested in the following furniture:
anatomical model, whiteboard, cat tower, billiard table, colorful wheel, yucca, harp, diner dining table, diner counter table, rocket lamp
I would be okay with just cataloguing if that is an option!
Other things I'm LF that weren't listed in case you have em in your catalogue: elephant slide in pink, white, or green, white piano bench, and garden gnomes! Here is my shop if there is anything you would want to trade with me for. Otherwise, I can offer you NMT! Thank you very much!

Hi! Today, I’m preparing for an exam that I have tomorrow so there may be a slight delay in responding to your orders. If I haven’t responded to you yet, please PM me and I promise I’ll get to you ASAP.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, wanted to change my order from earlier. I am just interested in the following furniture:
anatomical model, whiteboard, cat tower, billiard table, colorful wheel, yucca, harp, diner dining table, diner counter table, rocket lamp
I would be okay with just cataloguing if that is an option!
Other things I'm LF that weren't listed in case you have em in your catalogue: elephant slide in pink, white, or green, white piano bench, and garden gnomes! Here is my shop if there is anything you would want to trade with me for. Otherwise, I can offer you NMT! Thank you very much!
I could probably get you all that for 5 tickets. Is that ok? Some of the items are quite expensive in nook cranny

Hi do you still have the ironwood dresser, antique console table, and either refrigerator? If the either fridge is black or white or brown, and if the antique console table is black or brown, I would do one NMT ticket for one of each. So 3 tickets for 3 items? Would that work? Thanks!

Unfortunately at the moment it appears I’ve temporarily run out of gold roses. I’m breeding more today though. I still have black ones though. I can do black ones plus a gold can so you can breed them yourself. Until I have more gold roses myself

Unfortunately at the moment it appears I’ve temporarily run out of gold roses. I’m breeding more today though. I still have black ones though. I can do black ones plus a gold can so you can breed them yourself. Until I have more gold roses myself
I already have a gold can, but how many nmts for 10 black roses?

Hi, I'm still interested in buying hybrids if you could PM me with what you have available besides black roses. Thanks!

Hi do you still have the ironwood dresser, antique console table, and either refrigerator? If the either fridge is black or white or brown, and if the antique console table is black or brown, I would do one NMT ticket for one of each. So 3 tickets for 3 items? Would that work? Thanks!
If you want I can do up to four tickets if you have the stuff. If you're interested in meeting feel free to like my post or PM me so that I know. I know you're busy! The quote was my original offer. Thanks!

Back