• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

Hello! Just looking for the 3 regular variants of Mums. Seeds or plants, don't care. Maybe 5 of each.

100K bells sound good?

Found someone with Mums. Good luck with your trading!

Last edited:
Hey! How much for the zen cushion, ironwood dresser, tea table, imperial stuff, antique stuff, climbing wall, and red roses seeds?

Hi! I have to study right away, but I will do my best to get to your orders later today. If I don’t PM you by later then please message me. Some trades are easier to do in a timely fashion than others.

Also I have some gold roses available again now. Not a lot but some
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I'm still interested in buying hybrids if you could PM me with what you have available besides black roses. Thanks!
Hi! I have lots available except for lilies, hyacinths and cosmos

Bump! I’m available for a bit, if anyone wants to trade. However I’ll be unavailable from later this evening until mid afternoon tomorrow due to exams. If we don’t get your trade done tonight it will still get done, but maybe not until later tomorrow

Hey, wanted to change my order from earlier. I am just interested in the following furniture:
anatomical model, whiteboard, cat tower, billiard table, colorful wheel, yucca, harp, diner dining table, diner counter table, rocket lamp
I would be okay with just cataloguing if that is an option!
Other things I'm LF that weren't listed in case you have em in your catalogue: elephant slide in pink, white, or green, white piano bench, and garden gnomes! Here is my shop if there is anything you would want to trade with me for. Otherwise, I can offer you NMT! Thank you very much!
I could probably get you all that for 5 tickets. Is that ok? Some of the items are quite expensive in nook cranny

Hi! Five ticket sounds good, no problem! Glad I seem to have caught you! Sorry I wasn't available earlier.

I'd like to buy the pack of random flowers for 300k if they are hybrids. Mostly intererested in blue, purple, and pink. But also orange roses and tulips lol

I'd like to buy the pack of random flowers for 300k if they are hybrids. Mostly intererested in blue, purple, and pink. But also orange roses and tulips lol
Hi. There absolutely will be hybrids in there, but not all of them are hybrids. Typically it would be a 50/50 ratio. Let me know if that’s still ok. If not, I can sell you hybrids directly

Hi! Five ticket sounds good, no problem! Glad I seem to have caught you! Sorry I wasn't available earlier.

Great! Now I’ll have to check what I have and what I need to order so give me a few mins. Send me a PM if that’s easier

hi there! do you have any red rose seeds or plants in stock?

Lots of red roses I have! The plants

Hi. There absolutely will be hybrids in there, but not all of them are hybrids. Typically it would be a 50/50 ratio. Let me know if that’s still ok. If not, I can sell you hybrids directly
Hybrids directly then please :)

If the bunny hood comes in multiple colors, how much for one of each? ( If you have them). In bells, or NMT. If you're still taking orders tonight. Thanks.

Hybrids directly then please :)
Great! What hybrids would you like?

30 black roses, 30 gold roses, 5 gold water cans

2m igb?

At the moment I don’t have nearly that many in stock, but after my exams are done tomorrow I will be doing a long play session to breed more.

great! could i buy 5 red roses for 50k?
Yes definitely

If the bunny hood comes in multiple colors, how much for one of each? ( If you have them). In bells, or NMT. If you're still taking orders tonight. Thanks.
I shall check which ones I have

Hi all! This is the ongoing thread for my shop where I’ll be selling a variety of items on ACNH.

also I would prefer to deliver the items to you.

Here is what I currently have in stock!

Flowers

30 gold roses
30 black roses
Most other regular and hybrid variations of mums, roses, pansies and windflowers. Just ask and I’ll let you know what I have in stock! ( the amounts in stock change frequently )

RANDOM FLOWERS PACK- 30 random flowers for 2 NMT or 300k bells, your choice.

Materials

Wood x90 ( more to be in stock soon )
Softwood x90 ( more to be in stock soon )
Hardwood x90 ( more to be in stock soon )
Bamboo x60 ( more to be in stock soon )
Iron nuggets x150
Clay x150
Bamboo shoots x50

Clothing

Royal crown x5
Crown x4
Jester’s cap
Lettered cap
Frog costume
Cat cap
Frog cap
Figure skating costume
Satin pants
Colourful skirt
Snowy sweater
Heart apron
Bear cap
Bunny hood
Baby’s hat
Animal print coat
Acid washed jacket
Anorak jacket
Athletic jacket
Baseball shirt
Big star tee
Biker jacket

Furniture

Candy machine
Rocket lamp
Bamboo shelf
Imperial partition
Cute vanity
Ironwood dresser
Safe
Rose bed
Wooden table
Rattan low table
Rattan end table
Outdoor table
Imperial dining table
Diner dining table
Diner counter table
Antique table
Antique mini table
Den desk
Lecture hall desk
Office desk
School desk
Tea table
Bamboo bench
Throwback container
Throwback race car bed
Wheelchair
Writing chair
Zen cushion
Outdoor bench
Antique table
Antique console table
Vintage TV tray
Wooden block table
Cute bed
Camping cot
Beach towel
Antique bed
Wooden table
Wooden low table
Tatami bed
Log garden lounge
Cute wardrobe
Antique wardrobe
Imperial chest
Simple panel
Wooden block chest
Clay furnace
Upright locker
Garden lantern
Cello
Effects rack
Electric bass
Harp
Rock guitar
Silver mic
Deluxe washer
Double door refrigerator
Vacuum cleaner
Outdoor air conditioner
Round space heater
Refrigerator
Pants press
Ironing board
Fire pit
Cypress plant
Monstera
Yucca
Clothesline
Anatomical model
Skeleton
Whiteboard
Grass standee
Garbage can
Stall
Surfboard
Mr flamingo
Mrs flamingo
Cat tower
Arcade mahjong game
Basketball hoop
Billiard table
Climbing wall
Electric kick scooter
Colourful wheel
Tire toy
Treadmill
Speed bag
Birdbath
Kimono stand
Stone tablet
Water pump
Western-style stone
Outdoor generator
Punching bag

MISC and event items

New Years silk hat
All versions of Easter eggs except for water eggs
Golden watering can x5
Star fragments x7

DIY recipes

star wand

If you need anything that’s not listed here, just ask me! I can order a lot of items from my catalog and I do time travel so I can get you your items right away!

this will be updated and expanded significantly over the next few weeks.

to order, simply place your offers below! Please be reasonable though.

MY WANTS-

nook miles ticket
Bells
Gold nuggets
Any other rare item.
How much for bunny hood, beach towel and cat tower?

Back