• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

Hello! would you be able to tell me the color variations of these furniture items?

Antique mini table (I think I saw dark brown?)
Antique console table
Deluxe washer (I think I saw blue?)
Double-door refrigerator
Treadmill
Speed bag

Let me know when you have a spare moment. Thank you so much!

Hi Matt, I'm looking for any blue colored furniture. If you have time let me know if you have any, will gladly take them off your hands!

Hi,

I'd like to get the following items or whatever is still available with bells, nmt or a combo of both. All at once or over multiple trades, I know it's a long list. :oops:

Please let me know availability and price when you get a chance. Thanks!

Billiard table
Arcade mahjong game
Basketball hoop
Fire pit
Treadmill
Speed Bag

Last edited:
Hi! Longer requests I will get to after my exam later today. Shorter requests I can deal with now. Also, gold and black roses are back in stock

How much for 2 purple windflowers, 1 purple pansy, 1 purple tulip, 3 green mums

Forum was down for a while so I couldn’t fill requests. I’m done my exams now, so I can work on your requests. I would appreciate if you could remind me of your request through PM if I’ve missed you, because I have gotten mixed up now

hi! could i buy out your wood and iron nuggets for 200k? o:

Deluxe washer
Electric kick scooter
Colourful wheel
Can you check if you have any soft serve lamps other than mango? x)
Let me know how much you'd like! If you did have the soft serve lamps I would be interested in the flavors I don't have :)

Gold roses too, if you have them x)

hi! could i buy out your wood and iron nuggets for 200k? o:
Hi. Unfortunately that’s a bit on the low side for me I think
Post automatically merged:

Deluxe washer
Electric kick scooter
Colourful wheel
Can you check if you have any soft serve lamps other than mango? x)
Let me know how much you'd like! If you did have the soft serve lamps I would be interested in the flavors I don't have :)

Gold roses too, if you have them x)
I can check on those other items, but I’ve got some gold roses ready to trade right away

Back