• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

Can we do this at yours? I updated the front post because I feel more comfortable trading at others islands after I’ve been stolen from several times
Ah okay that's fine I'm sorry that happened! I just now saw you had a den desk can I also purchase it if it's in a dark color for an extra 20k? If you won't mind thank you! I'll message you my dodo code! :)

Updated the main post to include the following new items

- Capricorn fragments
- gold can

Haha it's all good! And that sounds good! Available whenever you are!
I’m ready now!
Post automatically merged:

Ah okay that's fine I'm sorry that happened! I just now saw you had a den desk can I also purchase it if it's in a dark color for an extra 20k? If you won't mind thank you! I'll message you my dodo code! :)
It is a light brown color

How much do you want for two gold roses? I have bells and golden nuggets to offer :)
I will sell 2 roses to you for 2 gold nuggets

Do you have any white mums?
Yes i have a few

How much for 5x Black Roses in bells?
How about 125k?

Hey! Ironwood dressed still available? Happy to pay in bells, just not sure what it’s worth so name your price if you can

Hello! I would like 4 stacks of each wood you have and all your hybrid flowers! I have NMT, bells, and gold nuggets!

I’m ready now!

It is a light brown color

I will sell 2 roses to you for 2 gold nuggets

Yes i have a few

How about 125k?
Ok! Who should send the dodo code? :)

Hello! I would like 4 stacks of each wood you have and all your hybrid flowers! I have NMT, bells, and gold nuggets!
Hi! I’m sorry I think I missed your old post. This is all new to me still so I’m just learning.

now, I won’t sell ALL my hybrids to one person, because I want to give others a chance too, but I will sell you a good amount.

how about the following offer

4 stacks of each wood
10 gold rose, 10 black rose,

For 10NMT

OK. I will take 5x Black Roses for 125K, please PM and I will open gate.

Back