• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

Hi! I’m sorry I think I missed your old post. This is all new to me still so I’m just learning.

now, I won’t sell ALL my hybrids to one person, because I want to give others a chance too, but I will sell you a good amount.

how about the following offer

4 stacks of each wood
10 gold rose, 10 black rose,

For 10NMT
No worries! 10 NMT works! Do you have any other hybrid flowers?

I’ve got a ton of requests right now, I’ll try to get to you all before bed but it is past 11pm, so if I can’t get to you all within the next hour or so some people may have to wait until morning. No worries as you will get your items. Also to make my life easier, please PM your dodo codes to me, so it doesn’t get lost in here

Hey! Could I please get 5 black roses and 2 each of purple roses/wildflowers if you have any? Can pay 5 NMT :)

I’m interested in the Rose bed if it is red (or can be customized to be red). No rush, just DM me when you are able to, even if it’s tomorrow :) I’ll still want it

I’m interested in the Rose bed if it is red (or can be customized to be red). No rush, just DM me when you are able to, even if it’s tomorrow :) I’ll still want it
Yes! It’s red. I realized I don’t even have the DIY for it, I think I purchased the bed from someone else, but since I listed it here I’ll still sell it. What is your offer?
Post automatically merged:

Hey! Could I please get 5 black roses and 2 each of purple roses/wildflowers if you have any? Can pay 5 NMT :)
Absolutely!

Yes! It’s red. I realized I don’t even have the DIY for it, I think I purchased the bed from someone else, but since I listed it here I’ll still sell it. What is your offer?
Post automatically merged:

Absolutely!
Can you do 50k?

Can I get all the wood (all types) for 10 NMT?

Back