• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

How much for a gold watering can, 3 stacks of wood and 4 black roses?
How much for a gold watering can, 3 stacks of wood and 4 black roses?
How about 5NMT or 400k bells?
Post automatically merged:

Ah thank you! How and when would you like to do this? (Oh my post is on page one, sorry it's been a bit lol)

I can visit your island if that’s fine with you!

I guess you don't have any, thanks anyways. =)
Hi. I’m sorry for the delay. I do indeed have pansies. I’ve been trying to get to everyone in order but it’s gotten mixed up. With so many requests, this isn’t easy but I’m trying to make it manageable

Hey : )
Do you have any orange or purple roses in stock?

Hi. I’m sorry for the delay. I do indeed have pansies. I’ve been trying to get to everyone in order but it’s gotten mixed up. With so many requests, this isn’t easy but I’m trying to make it manageable
Awesome, Im looking for all colors so I will buy 3 of each you have, if possible.

Hey : )
Do you have any orange or purple roses in stock?
I definitely have orange! Not sure about purple but I can check
Post automatically merged:

Awesome, Im looking for all colors so I will buy 3 of each you have, if possible.
Ok let me check. I’m getting crazy tired though so actual trade may have to wait until morning

Ok! I’m off to bed now. You can continue placing orders overnight and I’ll get to them in the morning. If I’ve missed you, I’ll also get to you in the morning. The list of available items will be greatly expanded soon as well.

Interested in 10x black roses and 10x gold roses 5x orange roses 5x purple roses 5x pink roses 5x blue roses (if you have them) - 5 stacks of regular wood 3 stacks of iron - 2 million bells?

Interested in 10x black roses and 10x gold roses 5x orange roses 5x purple roses 5x pink roses 5x blue roses (if you have them) - 5 stacks of regular wood 3 stacks of iron - 2 million bells?

I can do everything except the purple and blue roses.

i wish to shop 20 gold roses and 20 black roses. Can i offer 30 gold nuggets and 10nmt, and some igb if you wish.

I would buy the following:

Wood x300
Softwood x300
Hardwood x300
Bamboo x150
Iron nuggets x150
Clay x150

I would also buy Green mums as much as You have

What do you think about 2 million IGB for the Ressources and 35k for each mum?

Hi! Do you have any white and red roses, as well as pink?

Hi! I'd love to get 6 gold roses( or like even like only the flower bud of them!), 20 bamboo shoots and 200 wood! Would 7-10 ish NMT be alright? I am super bad at offers tho so let me know if you were expecting something else!

Back