• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

If you still have any gold roses I'd love to get my hands on 4 or 6 of them (depending on your stock) and a royal crown? How much in NMTs for those?

I would buy the following:

Wood x300
Softwood x300
Hardwood x300
Bamboo x150
Iron nuggets x150
Clay x150

I would also buy Green mums as much as You have

What do you think about 2 million IGB for the Ressources and 35k for each mum?
Hi! Would 2.5 million work for you?
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Do you have any white and red roses, as well as pink?
Yes I do have them!

how much is a crown & gold roses?
How many roses you want?

Hi! I'd love to get 6 gold roses( or like even like only the flower bud of them!), 20 bamboo shoots and 200 wood! Would 7-10 ish NMT be alright? I am super bad at offers tho so let me know if you were expecting something else!
I can definitely get you the roses! I’m just waiting to hear if someone else is going to buy the bamboo and wood, but I’ll let you know.

Good morning everyone! I’ll be getting to all your offers soon!

That’s perfect!

Edit: PM when you're free to trade! x) OH! If you have purple windflowers can I buy 1 or 2 please? x)

Hi! Would 2.5 million work for you?

Yes I do have them!

How many roses you want?

I can definitely get you the roses! I’m just waiting to hear if someone else is going to buy the bamboo and wood, but I’ll let you know.

Jup 2.5 mil would be fine, when Are you available?

Back