• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

Yeah that’s good. I’ll accept that. Also, I’ll be going through my storages later to add a bunch of items, I’ll post when I’ve updated
Ok! How much IGB would you like for the wood & the low table? Or I can do the wood for 1 NMT + the table for how much IGB? Thank you :)

Sounds good to me.
Lmk when you're available
If you can open now I can come and drop them off
Post automatically merged:

Hi! still interested in the pansies.

Hi. Which kinds would you like again?

Ok! How much IGB would you like for the wood & the low table? Or I can do the wood for 1 NMT + the table for how much IGB? Thank you :)
Wood for a ticket and the table for 10k?

If you can open now I can come and drop them off

Hi. Which kinds would you like again?

Wood for a ticket and the table for 10k?

3 of any color you have

100k for 5 pink roses + cat cap + tea table?

do you have any cherry blossom items for sale?

You got a deal! Do I dm you for dodo code?
Can I visit you?

Hey! How many bells for 2 green mums? Thank you! : )

How about 50k? Normally I wouldn’t ask for that much but I don’t have many green ones

Ok perfect! Send me a Dodo code and I'll come pick everything up :) I can also open my gate is you prefer.
I’d prefer to come pick up if that’s ok

How much for 60 iron nuggets ?
How about 2 tickets?

Sorry to hound you but still hoping to buy from you. I sent you a PM a few hours ago :)

Back