• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Mayor Alex's Flower Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingblook

ᕕ(ツ)ᕗ
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (21) +
I have a second copy of acnl that I'm not ready to start, so I figured I'd use it for flower breeding! I have every single flower type there is except for red carnations! (and dandelions and gold roses, but I'm pretty sure neither of those are breedable)

Prices
Normal flowers: 1 tbt each
Hybrid flowers: 2 tbt each
Blue roses or purple pansies: 3 tbt each

Info:
✩I can do bulk orders! Anything up to 100 flowers!
✩On huge orders where I have to do a lot of breeding, I'll charge 10% extra. Therefore, if you got 100 normal flowers, it'd be 110 tbt due to the breeding fee.
✩To get your flowers, you may pick them up or have me drop them off, but again, on huge orders, I will charge a 10% fee to drop them all off.
✩If you'd like me to drop them off, PLEASE HAVE SPACE CLEARED NEAR YOUR STATION!
✩Due to me being in high school, I have absolutely no idea how long the orders will take. Some days I have no homework and some days I'm swamped. Please be patient!
✩There are a bunch of gyroids in front of my station! They're free, go ahead and take as many as you like!

To order, please fill out this form so I can keep a list of all my orders!

Username:
FC:
Order: (example: pink roses x25, white roses x25, total number: 50 flowers)
Pickup or Drop off:

Last edited:
Hi! This is exactly what I was looking for! I'd love to place an order!

Username: JustABadKid_
FC: 3179-6396-8216
Order: 2 purple pansies
Pickup or Drop off: Drop off

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi! This is exactly what I was looking for! I'd love to place an order!

Username: JustABadKid_
FC: 3179-6396-8216
Order: 2 purple pansies
Pickup or Drop off: Drop off

Thank you so much!

that's gonna be 6 tbt! I'll VM you when I have the flowers!

Username: Penellope
FC:eek:n my sidebar and signature
Order: As many pink roses, purple roses, any color Violet, and pink carnations as is available. If you could please tell me how many of each would be reasonable? Thank you!
Pickup or Drop off: prefer drop off for now (by the time you finish getting them that might change, I plan to do a giveaway to clear out my closet space so I might be able to pick up?)

Last edited:
Username: Penellope
FC:eek:n my sidebar and signature
Order: As many pink roses, purple roses, any color Violet, and pink carnations as is available. If you could please tell me how many of each would be reasonable? Thank you!
Pickup or Drop off: prefer drop off for now (by the time you finish getting them that might change, I plan to do a giveaway to clear out my closet space so I might be able to pick up?)

sorry, I only do specific amounts because I only have 2-4 flowers of each type at a time. I only keep enough to breed, but if you wanna order specific amounts you can!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, that was short-lived. I was only using my second copy as a breeding town until my friend could get me one of my dreamies for my second town. She just got Fauna for me, so I have to reset my town! Wasn't expecting to close up shop so fast but it was short notice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back