• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mayor Jonah's Christmas Countdown 2017! Day 2 Partridge in a Motor coach company?

Chewy.7204

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
View attachment 212257
Hi everyone! I'm Mayor Jonah of Cyancape!
I am striving for a town of only blue flowers, lots of beautiful landscaping and different blue colored paths for every holiday and season! If you have a sugestion for a path qr code that you found or made that would be great!(please leave a link or the qr in a comment) I am currently needing a christmas/toy day path lined with evergreen sprigs and ornaments in various shades of blue
I found this countdown on a blog at the bell tree by user polymathema (You can find it here:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/entry....-Leaf-Holidays ) Today's event was "Partridge in a pear tree" and you were sopposed to have a selfie with your favorite bird villager next to a fruit tree. Well I don't have any birds in my town so here is a selfie of Beppe and I at OK motors.

So since I forgot yesterdays question here's today's and yesterday's

Friday's What are some of your holiday traditions? (Drinking egg nog after decorating the tree is one of mine)
Saturday's What is your favoite Villager (mine is Aurora)

For holidays traditions... well every Christmas I travel to my grandma's house and on the 26th we go shopping, it's pretty great.

My favorite villager is Leopold. He's my fav Animal Crossing hippie bean ^w^

Beppe is a good boy, great choice.

My favorite holiday tradition is driving around to look at christmas light displays, and my favorite villager is Chevre.

:)

Back