• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mayor + Villagers Art [ Paying, of course ]

Sorry I haven't replied back. I've been busy with RL and haven't touched my art computer in days. My body is screaming for art *sad face*
I'll try and get to your commissions as soon as I can. I'm very excited for it.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't replied back. I've been busy with RL and haven't touched my art computer in days. My body is screaming for art *sad face*
I'll try and get to your commissions as soon as I can. I'm very excited for it.

Don't worry! Real life fun fact: I typoed that as real leaf twice before I got it right comes first! There's no need for you to apologize. : ) I look forward to seeing it whenever you get around for it! (Glad you're excited, though! I am too, but take all the time you need!)

Don't worry! Real life fun fact: I typoed that as real leaf twice before I got it right comes first! There's no need for you to apologize. : ) I look forward to seeing it whenever you get around for it! (Glad you're excited, though! I am too, but take all the time you need!)
Thank you Amissa <3

Pff real leaf.

Hehe, no need to thank me. : ) Glad to hear you're getting back to drawing if you missed it, though! I feel like that when I go through art block and other things, too.

(Real leaf
Be the leaf!)
I've missed it more than you know haha. XD

(Beleaf
Believe *gets shot*)

Last edited:
I've missed it more than you know haha. XD

(Beleaf
Believe *gets shot*)

I can imagine! It's only been a few days since I've drawn something, but I'm already missing it. Got to be careful and take these breaks due to Carpal Tunnel, though. No matter how much I feel like drawing.

(You gotta beleeeeeaf!)

I don't think I've ever asked or known, but what job do you have? :>

Also have a little tap from yours truly, even though it's been 6 minutes.

can i draw your mayor? c:

Well, I'm looking for more than just my mayor. If my first post wasn't clear, I apologize. I'll looking to have signature images of my mayor + her villagers (in various quantities).

I wouldn't turn down a freebie if that's what you were implying, but no pressure. And if you did want payment/were willing to draw her with some of her villagers, could I see an example of your art first, please?

Back