• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mayoral Convention

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Erin and Emerald spent a good bit of time going back and forth yesterday. Having two Main Streets to shop on makes things easier, in terms of finding some items. I also had some bamboo shoots to drop in Hollowyn (not planning to use them in Salem), shrubs to share with both, and fished up a tin can that I brought back to Hollowyn (trying to get the fly for the Museum). If that doesn't work, I guess I'll buy a 10-pack of turnips on Sunday and let them spoil. What an expensive bug that will be!

As I was out watering in Salem, I spotted Gracie in the Plaza. I think this is the last time I need to talk to her before getting the new store. Then again, it's been such a long time, who knows how many checks I've done. Anyway, I talked to her and got an historical assignment. That's probably what I have the least of, but I was able to make it work.

I ran home, grabbed a Ninja hood, armor suit, and armor shoes. I don't have the pants, but thankfully nothing clashes with historical, so wearing a basic skirt wouldn't make me fail. I was just on my way out, when Beardo decided to drop in for a quick visit. He said he loved my room.

View attachment 234877

Personally, I'm pretty sick of the Balloon series. It's served its purpose - netting me a bunch of points, and combining with the Egg series to point me toward a Toy Shop theme, but once I complete that challenge, I'm getting rid of it.

Beardo didn't stay long, so I ran over, passed my fashion check, and changed into something less... fashion victim.

After all the trades were done between Hollowyn, I switched to having Emerald take care of things. Purrl is behaving. Perhaps she feels badly about the way she treated Anabelle the other day. Eugene pinged me to say he had a Proper Painting he needed to unload. My catalog said that there is no fake for that, so I agreed. It's of a Manet that I've always thought was pretty, so that was good. Redd was in town the previous day, and I got a Scenic Painting from him. I've already donated one to the Museum, so I shipped it over to one of the houses... Flint's bookstore, I think.

I ordered a bunch of Green series from the Nookling Bandits' catalog, then spent the evening having Cyrus refurbish them in light green. I'm switching out the Lovely series I have upstairs. I'm working on putting together the Rustic Theme so I can be done with Creepy Lyle. I probably will keep the green, even after, because it looks pretty, especially with one or two of the Lovely items still mixed in. I'll take a picture over the weekend to show you.

Leaving my house, I saw Stitches wandering around nearby. He asked if I'd come over to his house, which I agreed to do. He asked me to lead the way, though.

View attachment 234878

View attachment 234879

I love my little bear, but sometimes I wonder if letting him live alone is such a good idea.

I tried to buy his green wall clock from him, but I didn't have enough bells on hand. I'll have to wait for the next time.

That's about it. The NBs were having a sale, so I picked up a second copy of Marine Song 2001 to make into a music box. I haven't been buying songs there, because I'd rather get them from K.K. Slider. But I have no problem buying a second copy so I can collect all the music boxes.

Oh, yes. I had campers in both campsites, but it was Rocco in the tent... in both towns. I'm not a fan of him, at all, so I didn't bother talking to him either time. But what are the odds that my two villages would have the same camper on the same day?

Next post will feature Shari, who is celebrating a birthday.

Attachments

• Roommates.JPG
    Roommates.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Stitches is lost.JPG
    Stitches is lost.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Stitches is found.JPG
    Stitches is found.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 18
Aww Stitches sounds so much like Pooh, especially with the catchphrase you have him. x)

I felt the same way about my balloon series, too. I wish I'd have kept it, since Lyle at least felt a Toy Shop vibe in my house when I had it. Apparently he does not feel a Fairy Tale vibe at all since I started going after that theme. :p

I absolutely adore Stitches. I think he likes the catchphrase, too; he hasn't asked me to change it.

I might move the balloon furniture to one of the other houses after I pass the theme. I also have the entire mermaid series upstairs, which I'm thinking of giving to another character - her house is mermaid exterior, so it would fit.

Personally, I think Creepy Lyle likes to make up the rules as he goes along, just so we'll have to keep coming back to talk to him. *nods*

Back