• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mayoral Visor Activated #1

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I'm back!

I feel like I should be a bit more committed to logging down my activited in both of my towns again, to get me writing a bit more and to keep track of all things Animal Crossing.

I know, I've said these time and time again with both the Town Blogs and Space Blogs but you've all seen how they both went. I'll make a category for the Space Blogs soon I suppose.

Anyways, let's get started.

Space

I remembered to plot reset so Muffy ends up in one of the three 3x3 spaces I have in town. She plotted right where I wanted to so I'm going to go ahead and do my chores as Mayor and then delete my second character. Now that Muffy's moving in, maybe Tammy will move out soon so I can bring Bill in seeing as I have his amiibo card.

Where my second characters go after plot resetting and eventually getting all of my villagers will be a PWP.

The other day I changed my paths to something a little more relevant to the name of my town, same thing applies to my town flag too. And I changed my town tune to the Overwatch title screen music, it would fit my second town better but maybe I'll use it for both towns.

Trying to battle grass deterioration across town, some parts are easier than others as I don't tend to walk/run over them. Slowly but surely it will me recitified.

I'm also fixing the mess Marina left behind, replaced whatever bushes that were surrounding the Train Station with sweet olive bushes and I might re-think about what flowers to put with them. Maybe I'll alternate with holly bushes so it'll navigate where one has to go onto the path.

Still trying to find the green rug to complete my main room, ahhhhh.

Blue violets are appearing every so often so soon the area around my fountain will be finished soon. The same thing applies with pink tulips and the area surrounding Re-Tail.

I've been really lazy with the cracks in the ground, will need to dig them all up when I find the time and motiviation.

Hanamura

So Hanamura is my second town, yes, inspired by the Overwatch map of Hanamura. Originally my second town was to be named Dead but then I found out that there's a villager called Genji and my Overwatch obsessed butt freaked out.

Pippy is also a villager I have an amiibo card for and I moved her in yesterday? The day before? I plot resetted so she moves into any of my 3x3 spaces and at the last minute (because I was going to give into the space she persisted on plotting) she plotted on the space I wanted her in!

I've got a few PWPs in Hanamura, one of which is the hot spring.

Haven't been doing much for my town, I've been focusing on my house mostly, recolouring some furniture and adding extra rooms too. I'll focus on landscaping later.

"maybe Tammy will move out soon so I can
bring Bill in seeing as I have his amiibo card."

You can scan in Bill and kick Tammy out without having her want to move.

Last edited:
Raskell;bt14304 said:
"maybe Tammy will move out soon so I can
bring Bill in seeing as I have his amiibo card."

You can scan in Bill and kick Tammy out without having her want to move.

I know that, I'd rather wait for her to move out naturally. I'm not eager to move Bill in yet (even if he's my favourite villager), I have other priorities before that so they're what I want to focus on first.

Also, I have the green rug if you want it (for free).

Back