• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Memories: Marshal appreciation

sigh

gulliver stan.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Ruby
Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
man, i remember when i picked up ACNL after nearly a year, and started a whole new town to get back into it. i made this town called Kanto - i didn't care enough to plot plan/rest and lay down QR codes to control where villagers moved in, and i didn't go hunting for any particular villagers either, so whoever was destined to move in moved into random spots around the map accordingly. Marshal was one of my random move ins, i'd never met him let alone had him in one of my towns, but i already knew of him from seeing things about him online and found out that apparently he was popular, but i didn't care for him. yet.

after he moved in, design wise, i thought he was adorable, but i still didn't think much of him outside of that. eventually time passed and he grew on me so much to the point of becoming my top favorite villager, and despite that i ended up not liking where his house was, i wanted to keep him anyway. i'm so glad he randomly decided to move into Kanto or i probably would've never had any attachment to him. now i can't have a town without him in it, even if it's themed.

here's a mini cut scene that happened at Kaysoa's roost cafe;

View attachment 237557

View attachment 237558

View attachment 237559

View attachment 237560

View attachment 237561

i couldn't believe he offered to treat her and asked Brewster to make her a pancake lmao, he's honestly too precious. people say he's overrated and i obviously ( but respectfully ) disagree, and of course, people don't have to like him, but that doesn't mean i have to understand why they wouldn't. i'm super glad he lives in my town.​

Attachments

• HNI_0023 (2).JPG
    HNI_0023 (2).JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 24
  • HNI_0024 (1).JPG
    HNI_0024 (1).JPG
    34 KB · Views: 23
  • HNI_0025.JPG
    HNI_0025.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0026 (1).JPG
    HNI_0026 (1).JPG