• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

❊ Meri's Sketchy Studio ❊ TBT & RLC Open | Art Trades Open

Hi, It's me again and back with another order!
Type: Full Body
Color style: Full color
Details: Here's my new OC for now, still looking for a proper name for her.
References:
View attachment 533097 View attachment 533098
(The gold trimmings on the red cape runs all throughout the bottom part. Also the red pen is about the same size as a handheld dagger or a paintbrush)
Payment: 2000 tbt
Other notes (optional): Just like my previous order, the BG is transparent.

Thank you for your amazing art as always!
Ahh cute!! ❤️ Would love to draw her, accepted!

For Yanrima~! ❤️🖋️

comm for Yanrima sfx ver watermarked.png

Shop has been updated with my new chibi style and a PWYW surprise commission option! 💜 Chibi pfps are temporarily closed, but I plan to bring them back as YCH comms soon(-ish)!

New option added for half-body drawings + added some recent examples!
i wanna buy things

hi meri!! i’d love to order from you :)

Type: pwyw surprise comm
Details: if you can somehow include a txt lightstick somewhere id love that !!! Ɛ> i will leave everything else up to you!!
References (no deviantArt links please!):
Payment: 100 tbt :)
Other notes (optional): n/a

thank you so much! :blush:

hi meri!! i’d love to order from you :)

Type: pwyw surprise comm
Details: if you can somehow include a txt lightstick somewhere id love that !!! Ɛ> i will leave everything else up to you!!
Payment: 100 tbt :)
Other notes (optional): n/a

thank you so much! :blush:
Sure thing, accepted!!

Type: Half body
Details: Same outfit as the first picrew reference and similar face shape and structure to the second picrew. Her expression is happy. The background is an overcast sky with rain falling down.
IMG_7259.png

IMG_0468.png
Payment: TBT
Other notes (optional): This is my OC Estelle! She is a witch that works as a waitress during the day. She is tomboyish, but introverted and shy.

Type: Half body
Details: Same outfit as the first picrew reference and similar face shape and structure to the second picrew. Her expression is happy. The background is an overcast sky with rain falling down.
Payment: TBT
Other notes (optional): This is my OC Estelle! She is a witch that works as a waitress during the day. She is tomboyish, but introverted and shy.
Ahh I love her design, sure thing! c: I'll get to work on it probably this weekend sometime after payment is sent!

Back