• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Meteor Shower ðŸŒŸMeteor Shower, Celeste, Lief, & Free DIYS🌟 Closed for now

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigris713

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (160) +
Meteor Shower, Celeste, Lief, & Free DIYS Oh My!

Lots of stuff going happening on Faebelle. Come by to wish on shooting stars, buy camellia and holly starts from Lief, check out the shops, or to grab some diys that are on the beach to the left of the airport. Nook's Cranny also has red wrapping paper if you need that as a crafting material.

Celeste is currently trapped in the North-West/ Upper Left section of my island. Depending on how you get there, either past the dinosaurs or through the wardrobes into Narnia. By the cresent moon pond on the map.

No tip is needed, but appreciated if you want to. Please let me know where and when you drop a tip so I know to pick it up. (as I many be moving around) I'll typically be near the front if anyone needs help to find Celeste.

Other than that, be kind to my flowers and feel free to explore Faebelle!

Last edited:
I’d love to drop by, thanks for hosting! Anything special you’d like for a tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back