• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Metroid

Never played one but MP3 looks pretty sweet. I do love the main theme, though.

:D

Absolutely, I've loved the series since its inception. I hadn't played Metroid II until maybe 5 years ago, but other than that have played them all as they were released. They're terrific games. The Prime series is certainly a departure, but still very good. They just have a different feel for me than the 2D games.

I've played all except for Metroid II (still trying to find it for a good price). I really like the series and even though the original is my least favorite, it's redone-counterpart Zero Mission was really good (gameplay mechanics were better).

I thought Metroid Fusion was well done also, as far as GBA metroid games go I liked it better than Zero Mission myself.

Super Daddy-o said:
I thought Metroid Fusion was well done also, as far as GBA metroid games go I liked it better than Zero Mission myself.
I agree. In fact, Fusion is my favorite 2-D Metroid game (although I have not beaten Super Metroid yet, so that may change).

DemiseofGanon said:
Super Daddy-o said:
I agree. In fact, Fusion is my favorite 2-D Metroid game (although I have not beaten Super Metroid yet, so that may change).
I would say I liked even more than super metroid and I have beaten both. I think it has a great story, and I love the dramatic samus cutscenes!

Super Daddy-o said:
DemiseofGanon said:
Super Daddy-o said:
I would say I liked even more than super metroid and I have beaten both. I think it has a great story, and I love the dramatic samus cutscenes!
I liked Fusion a lot, too, and I played (and beat) Super Metroid years before Fusion. I think a lot of people just don't like the "hand-holding" in Fusion, but I really don't think it's that bad. I loved the game. The SA-X added a lot of tension.

Judge_Claude_Frolo said:
Anyone here like or has played any Metroid games? I,m
a fan of Metroid myself and I love the games.
Metroid is a great series, however the original still frustrates me to this day.

amarriner said:
Super Daddy-o said:
DemiseofGanon said:
Super Daddy-o said:
I liked Fusion a lot, too, and I played (and beat) Super Metroid years before Fusion. I think a lot of people just don't like the "hand-holding" in Fusion, but I really don't think it's that bad. I loved the game. The SA-X added a lot of tension.
The SA-X was hard of course, especially when you had to escape her but, I hated HATED that freaking spider-boss! When i finally actually beat that boss I was thinking "man that seemed easy" but the million times I tried before were making me tear my hair out!

Back