• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

mi mudkips

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
mimudkipz.png

hehe.

dragonflamez said:
KatzMotel said:
so i herd u liek 4chan?
Ya. b-caz i rok lyk that

And I'm fairly certain that it started in DeviantArt, and 4chan just played on it.
Fairly certain.
Yes, it did. I read it somewhere... I forgot where though.

4chan is a joke. The website looks like it was made 10 years ago (which would be the stone age of the internet) and the community is pathetic.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
What's that faint text on the right say? =o
it says "chineze ppl ROCK!"

and yes, I think 4chan is pretty funny, though I don't even go there.

:p

HALP

STORMCOMMANDER said:
4chan is a joke. The website looks like it was made 10 years ago (which would be the stone age of the internet) and the community is pathetic.
yeah, so? Its still a hilarious website. And you have to understand that the community doesn't take it seriously. 4chan IS a joke, and a funny one.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Couldn't asgree more. It's a pathetic excuse for an online community.

Back