• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

miiverse and animal crossing: think they will do it?

I don't have a WiiU so I don't even knoww what Miiverse is lol

I don't have a WiiU so I don't even knoww what Miiverse is lol

This explains it well: http://wiiudaily.com/miiverse/

In short, it's basically a collection of forums/boards where you have people talking about the specific game.

I think it would be awesome.

Imagine needing a certain piece of a furniture set for example. You press home -> go to Miiverse -> the AC:NL community board -> write a message asking for a trade -> go back into your game and wait -> get notified of a reply -> share FC's to do the trade.

It'd be really cool if they did this but kinda ruin the game at the same time.

imagine, everyone would have their turnip prices, one person would have huge ass prices and everyone would fly in and become rich.
Items would be too easy to get, as well..

Imagine needing a certain piece of a furniture set for example. You press home -> go to Miiverse -> the AC:NL community board -> write a message asking for a trade -> go back into your game and wait -> get notified of a reply -> share FC's to do the trade.

To add to this, since the Wii U has easy friend requests through Miiverse and no friend codes, it's even better.

Honestly, it kind of replaces the need for forums like TBT for trading items.

I don't see the difference between the Miiverse being used for Animal Crossing and the use of online message boards. Wouldn't it be easier to just search for it on a computer? :(

I don't see the difference between the Miiverse being used for Animal Crossing and the use of online message boards. Wouldn't it be easier to just search for it on a computer? :(
This is exactly what I was thinking. Although there is the fact that not everybody has found this forum or any other like this and Miiverse could be a common place to share things about this game for everybody. Also, there isn't always a computer available when you're playing on a handheld and I personally don't like searching the web with my 3ds.

Could this be the reason why NL is taking so long to be released in NA and EU? What about Japan with this Miiverse thing?

To add to this, since the Wii U has easy friend requests through Miiverse and no friend codes, it's even better.

Honestly, it kind of replaces the need for forums like TBT for trading items.

o.o You're right. ACC is gonna die XD

Back