PerishSong

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1721-2217-9325
You can access this program at https://acmiles.netlify.app/

Off the top I want to say that I am not a programmer, I used ChatGPT to make this entire program. I was inspired by BrianMp16's Town Tickets project (Check it out on Youtube!) Unfortunately his program only works on higher resolution screens, which is incompatible with my laptop. So I decided to try and make my own program with the same kind of idea, with other features to differentiate it from his. I did use art from all over the web including official art. I do want to make sure that I credit the artists whose art I used, which will be included at the bottom of this post.

Now, onto what this program actually does! This is a program you can use in tandem with Animal Crossing for Gamecube to simulate the Nook Miles+ feature from New Horizons. When you do a task in-game, you can then click that task in the program to gain miles. Miles can be used to buy items from the shop, which gives you the code to that item, which can then be told to Tom Nook to receive that item in-game. Other than that, here's a list of features.
  • Complete tasks to earn miles, right click a task to skip it at a cost of 10 miles
  • Seasonal Bugs and Fish tasks
  • Shop for items
  • Day/Night background that changes in real time
  • Check the tool boxes for tools you have in-game, otherwise you will receive tasks for tools you don't have
  • Visit streak bonuses
  • Shooting stars that reward various items from the shop
  • Floating presents that reward bells or a random item
  • Bug Off and Fishing Tourney events that last for 5 minutes, click the bugs and fish on screen to earn miles!
  • Task Frenzy event that lasts for 10 minutes and rewards 5x the usual miles amount. Displays 10 tasks at a time
  • Redd's Black Market: Passive items with unique abilities, be sure to enable them in your inventory!
  • Inventory where Redd's items can be enabled/disabled
  • Milestones keep track of certain things like tasks and events
  • Achievements reward users miles for a certain amount of activities done, icon will shake to alert users when they have a pending reward
  • Catalogue keeps track of shop items purchased and rewards gained from shooting stars
  • At 1,000,000 miles earned a clicker system (aka nookie clicker) will unlock. Lowered to 5,000 for a limited time
  • Clicker system will have upgrades to increase CPS, which will add to your miles count
All feedback, suggestions and bug reports are welcome! I've tested this program in different browsers and I've found setting zoom % at 90 to be the best experience. Be sure to also enable pop-ups or certain elements like achievements won't work because they open in their own window. Not all the items in the game are in the shop yet. I'll be continually updating this!

Features I want to add:
  • Holiday tasks
  • Seasonal Day/Night backgrounds
  • More sounds
  • More items for the shop
Known bugs:
  • Displays 7 tasks after task frenzy has ended. Use reshuffle to fix
  • Milestones and Catalogue icons shake on page reload
Artists credits:

Shop Day/Night image: "Nook's Cranny - Animal Crossing New Horizons" by PetraImboden

Redd's Black Market background: "He's on his way" by saino

Clicker image: "Nook Miles Ticket Custom PNG" by gohdlike

Floating present by Pixelins

Back