• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mind Distort

UltraByte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'll post the first stuff here...

mdtitleintroblah2gj.png

md17ia.png

Chalet Redd... The name of one of the clan boards... UltraByte is testing... Conspiracy... *dies*

One tip -- Make the panels all even...

PIKMIN042 said:
Chalet Redd... The name of one of the clan boards... UltraByte is testing... Conspiracy... *dies*

Here you go again with your "We shouldn't have clans..."

Mino, this'll be like Camp Hyrule; I've removed the whole "Army RP" feel from this. IT'll be like Camp Hyrule.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

Mino, this'll be like Camp Hyrule; I've removed the whole "Army RP" feel from this. IT'll be like Camp Hyrule.
Oh, well, this sounds fun.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

I think you need to reread my post, since you obviously seem to think tha there was something about "We shouldn't have clans...".

:)

Back