• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mini-Blog: Chevre, Landscaping and Soliel .

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
You know, Chevre's pretty cute.
I usually don't care for the goat villagers, I'm not sure why.
She's in my campsite today, and if my town wasn't full, I'd really consider asking her to move in, even though she might be too cute for the town.
I have Molly though, and she's stinkin' cute.
But she's a low-key, natural cute, she's not designed with big cutsey eyes or anything.
Speaking of which, Chrissy was in Redbow's campsite the other day and I wasn't impressed at all. I've only seen her in pictures before, so finding out that's actually what she looks like is a bit of a shock. She was designed to be cute so much that she's no longer cute.
Poor Chrissy.

I've been trying to move out Soliel, she moved in right next to the train station, which broke my heart since I wanted her since I just love her design and personality. So I ordered her card. This game is starting to wrap it's claws around my purse.
She was teasing Kid Cat yesterday and getting him all worked up over something, it was so funny! Soliel is my Spirit Villager, she's short, a bit pudgy, high spirited and likes to low-key roast her friends.
I'm surprised she's not more popular.
I don't care for her house though, I don't feel it suits her well, so I'll send her stuff when I get her in for keeps.

Landscaping is going to kill me.
Last night I spent a 20-30 minutes in Jeannine's gorgeous Dream address, just going through everything, the town feels massive! It's so beautifully decorated that you really don't want to leave and you write down the address for later.
My town feels so small and mediocre now, but it's probably because I know every inch of it.
I'm trying to organize some park areas in the bigger sections, I even got Agnes for her pwps, but half way through every idea I come up with, I don't think it will work so I stop.
I hate it! I don't want to plan too much before I get the Uchi pwps I want, but I don't know how long that will take so I'm kinda stuck. I don't remember what I was planning now, I'm even second guessing paths I've had since I started. Ughhhhh I though about hiring someone to do it, but I think I'm to controlling for that.
There's gardening supplies everywhere! It's so messy! But I have no more room in my lockers for anything.
Although, I could start storing things in one of my museum rooms, but I think I'd hit item limit quickly.
I wish I could store stuff on the island.
I'll just plant more trees and throw some flowers down. it' will be fine.
Maybe I'll look up more scenery qrs.

Welp glhf with landscaping...

Cooool! Someone else likes Soleil! Wish I had her card...

Back