• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mini-Blog: Pinged after 2 days, drawing, and more landscaping

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I'm working on landscaping and it's so tedious.
But the area around my house is great. The rest of the town is in shambles but my house looks great.
What's taking the most time is my indecisiveness and the fact that I can't remember my plans for longer 7 minutes.
I figured out where my cedar line is, luckily, I only lost one cedar.
Speaking of cedars, does anyone else feel irrationally guilty when you have to cut a cedar? Any other tree I'll dispatch without a second thought.
But the cedars are special. I wish we had other trees, like the birch trees, or willows or mangrove trees. Or colored trees like redbud trees (reddishpurple).
Or extra stages to fruit trees with blossoms and unripe fruits.
Or birdhouses and windchimes to hang on trees.
On to the next the subject because I'm lousy at segueing and I'm too tired to try.
I grabbed O'hare the other day, because I wanted to see what he looked like.
He has a cute little hat! But he pinged the day after he got unpacked.
Something about being like petals on the wind.
He was my tenth, how weird is that?
So I told him no, tted and told someone else no (I was trying to get out Butch), tted again and pinged again.
Ok, fine. If you want to go so badly, then go.
So he's leaving in a week.
*seguesegue*
I took a crack at drawing my mayor and she turned out great, I think. Except her shirt, it was 2 am and tired so the misty tee turned into a blurry tee.
And that eye speared two different ways, which I couldn't get rid of.
But look at the bow! That bow killed me, I've never tried to draw a bow at that perspective before. I'm so proud.
Oh well, she's getting taped to my door (where I hang all my arts) and I'm going to do Heidi next.
V6D0Hhyl.jpg
Goodnight y'all.

Back