• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Minish Cap Sig

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
MinishSig.jpg

comments?

Good job! A 8/10..tho I reccomend making the letters in it a little bigger..

Really like the text, but I don't like the background. It's really so-so for me cause the background is too bright >_<

Phantom Guardian Ash said:
Nice Zero_13! Looks cool.

Im guessing your using GIMP
well in the background what
brush did you use?
I'm guessing in Gimp (i have it 2) He used smudge or somthing like that. If you have any questions involving gimp just pm me and i'll be glad to help out!

^_^

*Meow* said:
Phantom Guardian Ash said:
Nice Zero_13! Looks cool.

Im guessing your using GIMP
well in the background what
brush did you use?
I'm guessing in Gimp (i have it 2) He used smudge or somthing like that. If you have any questions involving gimp just pm me and i'll be glad to help out!

^_^
Did you even read past the first post? He said its made in photoshop.

Anyways, nice job Zero. Feels a bit plain though what with it being only clouds. Try brushing over some monochromatic clouds then doing a colour balance.

Back