• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ~Minni's Cycling Thread!~ | Boxes: Fuchsia

wow !!! could i get mott? ;w; i have 9 villagers with joey in boxes *w*
mott has been my favourite villager since ever; i used to have a blog dedicated to him
id love to bring him to my acnl town! hes still probably my favourite villager ever *Q*

Minni is Bae :3 (sat here so long thinking about this phrase that i didnt add it!)

Last edited:
I'll offer 100 tbt for wolfgang

Hey i just vm'd people who were lurking for wolfgang. If no one replies and you're the highest bidder he's all yours. I've gotta do something and i'll b back in 45 minutes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow !!! could i get mott? ;w; i have 9 villagers with joey in boxes *w*
mott has been my favourite villager since ever; i used to have a blog dedicated to him
id love to bring him to my acnl town! hes still probably my favourite villager ever *Q*

Minni is Bae :3 (sat here so long thinking about this phrase that i didnt add it!)

Hey i'll add you to the list in 45 mins gotta do something xD

Actually nevermind there's another dreamie that I plan on getting, good luck on finding wolfgang a home!

Back