• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Miraculous-themed Island

Rex of Elysium

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I have recently reset again, and am in the middle of making a Miraculous themed island. I was working on a Disneyland theme, but in all honesty, I just wasn't feeling it after playing it for a month and a half worth of game time (week and a half real time). I reset the time back and am working on rebuilding, and am building a Miraculous Ladybug themed Island. I have ideas on what I want to do with most of it, as I actually have ideas for outside the houses. Particularlly a few things like an Eiffle Tower (if Gulliver gives that still). I am making at least Marinette and Adrien as two of my characters.

Here is the plan for villagers so far:

Hans - Adrien's Bodyguard
Audie - Alya/Rena Rouge
Shari - Kim/King Monkey
Drago - Kagami/Ryuko
Mira - Alix/Bunnyx
Marina - Ondine/Syren
Ken - Rooster Miraculous
Ankha - Jalil/Pharaoh

Any suggestions for other villagers?

Last edited:
Kiki - Plagg/Chat Noir
Reneigh (or any horse villager) -Max/Pegase
Penelope - Marinette/Multimouse

Omg I would love to visit when its all set up! Great idea :D there are heaps of great miraculous themed custom designs out there too that would be great to give the villagers as well!

I feel like you're in a resetting loop and can't get out.. I have OCD and I get obsessive over color themes sometimes so I can somewhat relate but you might really burn yourself out resetting this much because of themes. :( Is there a reason why you don't want to do an island without a theme and just decorate however you want?
Like, you could maybe use generic names but still use themes in your rooms and such, that way you can still change things without resetting whenever you feel like doing something different.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything I just feel like you're making it really hard on yourself. I've reset my own island twice now and it's such a pain trying to catch up again. Obviously it's your game and you can do whatever you like, but I just feel like you're really stuck in a loop here.

Best of luck on your new save file, I hope it'll work out this time.

I feel like you're in a resetting loop and can't get out.. I have OCD and I get obsessive over color themes sometimes so I can somewhat relate but you might really burn yourself out resetting this much because of themes. :( Is there a reason why you don't want to do an island without a theme and just decorate however you want?
Like, you could maybe use generic names but still use themes in your rooms and such, that way you can still change things without resetting whenever you feel like doing something different.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything I just feel like you're making it really hard on yourself. I've reset my own island twice now and it's such a pain trying to catch up again. Obviously it's your game and you can do whatever you like, but I just feel like you're really stuck in a loop here.

Best of luck on your new save file, I hope it'll work out this time.
I have OCD too. And I feel that might be the reason I keep resetting. This one I feel I can really stick with because I feel I have enough ideas. I think having made 8 houses in the previous one might have had to do with whhy I reset as well. I think I will stick with 2 to 4 only this time.
Omg I would love to visit when its all set up! Great idea :D there are heaps of great miraculous themed custom designs out there too that would be great to give the villagers as well!
Thanks. I have a lot of plans on how do decorate this one. I can give Marinette's house a theme of a superhero base with rooms based on various characters, while Adrien's can be a normal mansion. I am also thinking about throwing in Chloe as a player character, even though she is my least favorite part of the show.

I have OCD too. And I feel that might be the reason I keep resetting. This one I feel I can really stick with because I feel I have enough ideas. I think having made 8 houses in the previous one might have had to do with whhy I reset as well. I think I will stick with 2 to 4 only this time.
I'm sorry! I definitely know what it's like to not be content with stuff, especially in a game like Animal Crossing I'm always obsessing over details, colors, thinking of what I could have done differently, etc. It sucks and it's really hard to beat.

8 houses is a lot so I think lightening the load will definitely help you. I really hope this island works out for you this time so you can get all caught up. Also I've never watched Miraculous Lady-Bug so I can't recommend any ideas, sorry! ;w;
Good luck!

I dont watch this show but get Raymond as cat noir and replace his glasses with the superhero mask, I mean he already got the blonde hair and one green eye XD

Oh no. I hope this time you stick with your island long enough. I just feel like you’re stuck in a vicious cycle of resetting and you’re no longer connecting with any of your islands that’s why it’s become so easy for you to reset everything all the time. I’ve experienced the same thing in NL and it wasn’t pretty. We’ve all been with our islands for almost a quarter of the year already by now and you’re still starting another one. I’m not criticizing you, OP, please don’t get me wrong. I’m just concerned you’ll burn yourself out from the game from restarting too much and playing only the beginning / tutorial part over and over and never get to experience the actual game itself. :( I’m just curious, how many times have you reset already? I really hope this one is it for you.

Have you thought of naming your island something akin to many franchises you like? Look for a word that is used with all of your favorite shows, movies and franchises. Use that word as your island name and keep your island resident in your own name. This way if you want to change the “theme” of your island, there is no need to reset, only terraform because your island name is already simillar to the new island theme. Not sure if it makes sense lol.

In my case, i can never base my island theme on one movie show book etc because I do not feel connected to it. It has to have an imprint of my own self my likes. And having a full on dedicated sailor moon or avenger theme island disregards my other interests. For me, I think it’s best to make an island and terraform/decorate some areas in tribute to some of your favorite shows. A miraculous insect area. An avenger gym. An alice in wonderland maze. A star wars star viewing area. Sailow moon cafe with celeste items and star fragments scattered around. A disney land fountain park with ables store nearby and a few selected disney like clothes on display in front.

All in all wishing you luck :)

I have been looking over villagers and added one. I was originally going to have Ankha as Plagg, but Jalil/Pharaoh would be a more fitting reference for her.

Also added Rory to reference the Lion Miraculous from initial concepts of the show. A bit of an obscure one, but I think it still works, and gets me a jock on the island.

Also, Hopper as a reference to the Super Penguino game seen in the episode Oblivio.

That rounds out the total of 10 villagers.

Have you thought of naming your island something akin to many franchises you like? Look for a word that is used with all of your favorite shows, movies and franchises. Use that word as your island name and keep your island resident in your own name. This way if you want to change the “theme” of your island, there is no need to reset, only terraform because your island name is already simillar to the new island theme. Not sure if it makes sense lol.

In my case, i can never base my island theme on one movie show book etc because I do not feel connected to it. It has to have an imprint of my own self my likes. And having a full on dedicated sailor moon or avenger theme island disregards my other interests. For me, I think it’s best to make an island and terraform/decorate some areas in tribute to some of your favorite shows. A miraculous insect area. An avenger gym. An alice in wonderland maze. A star wars star viewing area. Sailow moon cafe with celeste items and star fragments scattered around. A disney land fountain park with ables store nearby and a few selected disney like clothes on display in front.

All in all wishing you luck :)
I will keep that in mind. I might go ahead and put in an extra character or two for other franchises I like, but for the most part I am going to be sticking with the Miraculous theme.

Update on my plans. After a ton of thought, and a suggestion, instead of just doing Miraculous characters for my player characters, I will be doing some of my three favorite shows in general as suggested. I am not playing the whole month and a half so far. I am just doing the past half month (from April 20th onward):

Ruby (RWBY)
Marinette (Miraculous)
Usagi (Sailor Moon)

The villagers will be from these three themes as well.

Miraculous:
Audie - Alya/Rena Rouge (Rena Rouge is a fox-themed her)
Drago - Kagami/Ryuko (Ryuko is a Dragon themed hero)
Ankha - Adrien/Cat Noir (Cat Noir is a cat themed hero)

RWBY:
Hans - Beringal Grimm (Beringals are based on gorillas, and while Hans is a yeti, he uses the Gorilla model)
Rory - Manticore Grimm (The Manticore Grimm has a Lion like body.
Chester - Ursa Grimm (Ursa Grmm are based on bears, and pandas or a type of bear)
Marina - Seer Grimm (This one is a bit of a stretch, since the Seer is based on a Jellyfish, but it still has tenticles like a Octopus, so I count it)

Sailor Moon:
Mira - Minako/Venus (Mira looks alot like Minako)
Hopper - Ami/Mercury (Penguins are assossiated with water and ice much like Ami's powers)
Phoebe - Rei/Mars (Phoenixes are known for fire, much like Rei's powers)

I will post a bit more when I have things set up a bit more.

Back