• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling misc unordables~ 💡🎁🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scully

🕊
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (225) +
some random stuff. tbt preferred~ ^^ I'm not good with prices lmao

cat tower
cherry-blossom clock

Last edited:
Bamboo grass for 5 tbt? o: Can offer more if necessary~

2017 cake, world map, sloppy table, shop ice-cream case, cupcake
30 tbt?

Last edited:
Last edited:
I Would like your casablanca lilies, single rose of and pile of cash please, 20 TBT?

Sorry, I edited my post (Wanted to get a post down for the 2017 cake as soon as possible ^^) Is my edited offer ok?

I would like ice cream display for 5tbt
(I would like also the 2017 cake but I think I'm late for that ^^) if you have another one anyway I offer 20 tbt
5 for the ice cream display and 15 for the cake ^^

Last edited:
i saw :) yep!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure! one sec :)
Alrighty ^^ Awesome. I'm over at one of my friends right now so can we trade when I get home? Her wifi isn't reliable for trading sadly. I'll pm or vm you when I am if that's ok

I would like ice cream display for 5tbt
(I would like also the 2017 cake but I think I'm late for that ^^) if you have another one anyway I offer 20 tbt
5 for the ice cream display and 15 for the cake ^^
sorry, i don't have another :( i can give you the ice cream display tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back