• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Missed any June exclusives?

Janna

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
As the title says, did you miss any June exclusives? I was never able to get a Char so I'll have to wait until it's in season again. :(

I missed a few, but I'm okay with that. I don't want to 100% the game immediately. I like to have a few things to hunt for.. and look forward to when June rolls back around :)

I caught the Char. Somebody made a thread about june exclusive fish and there was one other fish that I didn't catch. Oh well. I'll catch it eventually. Nice to know there will be something I can still do a year from now.

I got a Sweetfish, some Cicada variants and thats about it for July. Anyone have a comprehensive list of whats new in July please?

Haha this is a good reminder for me to sit down and list all the bugs/fish available in each month. Although the guide doesn't seem to be overly accurate, giving a "best availability" time rather than all the months and times of day like I was used to before. I have the app that jruston created, will start with that and cross reference the 2 sections in the guide that have the info (museum donations and the monthly events section in case anyone wonders) :)

Haha this is a good reminder for me to sit down and list all the bugs/fish available in each month. Although the guide doesn't seem to be overly accurate, giving a "best availability" time rather than all the months and times of day like I was used to before. I have the app that jruston created, will start with that and cross reference the 2 sections in the guide that have the info (museum donations and the monthly events section in case anyone wonders) :)

Using the Android App. Might be the same one. It's great!

I missed the violin beetle as I haven't yet gotten around to planning tree placement or anything, and want a perfect town first. Atleast it comes back in Sept. ^^

I never caught a ladybug. This is because I never get to play during the day and I refuse to time travel for any reason. Life's hard, man.

I restarted on July 1st so I missed everything June exclusive D:
You don't need a complete museum collection for anything in particular, right? Nothing detrimental to gameplay? I can wait, I really don't want to time travel.

Back