• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Missing Labelle's Mannequin?

Divo

The Charming Magician
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, I know three of the mannequins you get from the Able Sisters. I've received my mannequins from Sable and Mable already. Now, every day, I've been purchasing everything in their store. I read online that you unlock Labelle's mannequin by purchasing 31 accessories from her. Considering I've already gotten the mannequin for purchasing 51 articles of clothing, I certainly have to have bought 31 accessories, right?

So, is it possibly the game somehow just didn't give it to me for some reason? Am I permanently screwed out of this mannequin?

Or perhaps maybe it's that you have to have catalogued 31 different types of accessories? I'm not so certain I've done that, but I'd have to double check.

Checked, and I have well over 31 hats and over 31 facial accessories. So it can't possibly be a cataloging thing.

Last edited:
51 articles of clothing? But they always put such ugly outfits on sale :'c Thanks for telling me how to get them though. I been wondering.

I would suggest just keep purchasing accessories. Sorry I know nothing about them :/

I'm in the same boat. Got Mabel's mannequin a few days ago, yet nothing from Label. I've been trying to talk time her directly (similar to Sabel's mannequin) but nothing. Not even a personalized chat, just tells me the clothing store is next door.

Just saying I've gotten Labelle's awhile ago so I don't know why it is hiccuping for you, but it is possible.

My problem is I haven't gotten Mabel's yet for whatever reason :|

Labelle only sells three accessories per day.

3 Hats
3 Accessories
1 Umbrella

Okay, so the hats don't count as accessories? That's good to know.

But that still doesn't help me, as if I've bought all three accessories for just 10 days, I would have bought 30 accessories.

And it's been well over 10 days since release.

I believe the criteria is a bell amount rather than the number of items or else the number of items quoted is incorrect. I've bought every single item in Labelle's shop each day since day 1 and have yet to receive the mannequin.

All four of the characters in my Japanese town eventually received the mannequin (once one player received it, I would start up the purchasing with the next) - it took quite a while for all of them.

I wish I'd had the presence of mind to keep track of the bell amount spent in the shop each day when I started my new town. I may do that with my next character once the mayor receives her mannequin

I buy everything every day.

I got both Sable and Mable's mannequins quite a while ago.

Still don't have Labelle's mannequin...

So I've been searching around online, and it seems there's some conflicting theories on how you get it. Some say you have to purchase 31 items, others say you have to purchase something from her every day for 31 days.

If the latter's case, that would explain the lack of it.

So I've been searching around online, and it seems there's some conflicting theories on how you get it. Some say you have to purchase 31 items, others say you have to purchase something from her every day for 31 days.

If the latter's case, that would explain the lack of it.

I got my Labelle mannequin sometime last week for what it is worth about the 31 day theory. I'd only bought stuff in my shop and bought every item available every day.

Im guessing the 31 days might be more the case. Since Im in the same boat as everyone else. Been buying everything everyday and got Mable and Sable's mannies the same day. But still nothing from Labelle yet. Hopefully soon!

I haven't even gotten Sable's mannequin yet, and I've had the QR machine for about a week. I take the time to talk to her personally every day, and I still haven't gotten it yet. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong for it.

Back