• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Missing villagers?

Stupefiant

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Is it possible for a villager to go on "vacation" out of town for a while? I haven't seen one of my villager for 2 days and Dora have been missing for the day, I checked everywhere and I can't find any of them. Thanks.

Seriously I just went through this with Diana, Lolly and Punchy. They like dispersed. Everyone was outside, they weren't in any stores, or even around the island. I used the speakerphone thing a friend gave me and all it said was
"... No response... Maybe (they're) not nearby?"
Or something like that. But they were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND D:

Did you check the museum? A couple of my villagers go sit in various sections of the museum...(makes it difficult to find them throughout the day, which is frustrating, but now I know where they are when I can't find them)

Owait no I haven't! Thank you Prof Gallows for making me feel stupid for not checking xD

I don't think they can vacation.You check everywhere?Even in the stores.Sometimes an animal will be in the store,like Re-tail.My ducky villager Deena always goes to Re-tail.My best buddy,Deena.Never leave me.(Ok,now I sound like a pedophile) c:

Owait no I haven't! Thank you Prof Gallows for making me feel stupid for not checking xD

Don't worry. I've had a similar problem. Three of my villagers were missing, and I checked everywhere until I went to one of their houses. They were all in there having a party.

They will go in the museum, the able sisters, outside the strip, re-tail, the beach, and other houses. but not the island.

I checked everywhere excepted the museum's sections.
I can't check if Barold and Dora are there right now because my battery is nearly dead and my charger is at my friend's house but they should logically be there. I find it kinda odd that Barold would stay at the museum for 2 days though but I guess it's possible.

I checked everywhere excepted the museum's sections.
I can't check if Barold and Dora are there right now because my battery is nearly dead and my charger is at my friend's house but they should logically be there. I find it kinda odd that Barold would stay at the museum for 2 days though but I guess it's possible.

he wouldn't stay there for two days straight, he could be fluxuating between hard to find spots?

I couldn't find Cube for HOURS today until he randomly showed up at Re-Tail. Yesterday Pekoe was hiding in one of the back bug exhibits in the museum. Goodness gracious!

They literally go everywhere...it gets annoying sometimes. Especially since they don't go in their houses when visitors come. :p

he wouldn't stay there for two days straight, he could be fluxuating between hard to find spots?

I have the habit to talk with all my villagers everytime I open my game and have searched 1 hour for him yesterday, even more today, it's like he disappeared! I have searched literally everywhere BUT the museum's sections, I have played 3 hours of Animal Crossing today and more yesterday, i'm fine with them visiting the museum but that's a little too long for me. I like to see all my villagers wandering around the village, not the museum! Thanks for answers guys.

Drago is my resident ninja. I swear that Dragon/Alligator gets around. He finally decided to reappear sometime this evening.

Drago. I want to be your friend stop vanishing and let me talk to you and give you stufffffs.

I don't always talk to my neighbors, but it's such a nice surprise seeing them shopping or in the museum, or actually doing things like fishing, etc.

Lolly is still missing xD but at least she's somewhere here.
Diana and Punchy showed up together. Me thinks a special late night date happened LOL

Sheldon was EVERYWHERE this morning and now suddenly when it starts raining like mad he disappears.. I go through this routine daily. Even my new deer Lopez was hiding this morning.

Back