• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

♪ Mistwood Day 1 - March 24th, 2017 ♪

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Welcome to the Much Of Mistwood Blog! (I know it's a sucky blog name, but just leave me be...) I'll be posting my daily progress of my second town, Mistwood, here, in this trashy blog ~♪

On Thursday, I went to GameStop after school and bought my second AC:NL copy! ❁ It came with a free amiibo card inside, I got Louie! (Which is one I don't have.)

I'd been resetting for 2 days, but I knew it was going to take quite a while to find a good layout with what I wanted:

• Apples
  • Brown Train Station
  • Blue Town Hall
  • Square Grass

I named my mayor "Irene", and I'm hoping to have a side character named "Selene"! For my town name, I picked "Mistwood".

First map up! Nope. Second one, not in 1,000,000 years. Third one, woah! This one seems neat. Fourth, yeah, no. I pressed "here!" on the third one, and Rover asked me the questions determining my face.

"So do you get to go to Mistwood very often?"

"I've never been there."

"Oh, today is your first time? That sounds like tons of fun! Can I ask why're you headed there?"

"Can't say!"

"Whhaat?! You're not going to tell? Hmm. Now I'm even more curious...Boy I wonder...Oh, wait. I got it! Yeah! Are you perhaps moving to a new town?"

"How'd you know?"

"Mya ha ha! I've got a gift! Or maybe I just have a nose for guessing! I mean, you know, if I had a nose. But you're moving, huh? That's so great! Starting a new life in a new place is really exciting! Going to live somewhere you've never lived before sounds like such a fun adventure!"

Arriving in Mistwood, I notice that I have square grass and a brown train station! Awesome!

I was greeted by Diana, Angus, and Buck when I got off the train! Then Isabelle tells me I'm the mayor, and takes me to the [BLUE! ^o^] town hall as usual.
She tells me I need a house, so I go to Nook's Homes and on my way to main street...
I FIND APPLES! I GOT EVERYTHING I WANTED! :D

My house is in the top right corner, next to re-tail and 5 feet away from a beach slope!

Afterwards, I participated in the Sapling Ceremony. ♡

Px2GpEn.jpg

After that, I went down to the beach and picked up all the shells, and of course I got one for Isabelle! ~✿ Sold the rest to Reese, where I met Timmy! Carpets were on premium today.

After writing letters to Savannah and Diana with the lined paper Isabelle gave me, I went to town hall where I saw the MEOW machine buzzing, and gave Isabelle her sand dollar. In return she gave me 3 oranges! Then she told me to buy a shovel.

So, I went to Main Street, where I mailed the letters, verified the down payment with Tom Nook, bought a shovel at Nookling Junction, took a picture for my TPC, and talked to Sable. I found Marcel at Able Sisters! *Fun Fact: My Museum is on the left!

I did all the other things Isabelle asked, (even though I'm supposed to be telling her what to do) leading to her giving me a watering can, I already had a gold one from my first town, but I thanked her nonetheless. She's the best secretary anyone could ever ask for! ~♩

Then I caught some more fish, bugs, and dug up fossils to fill up my encyclopedia and donate to the Museum/Sell To Reese! I also planted the perfect apple I found, as well as regular apple trees around town, and an orange tree next to town hall so Isabelle can be reminded of her hometown ~❀

Afterwards, I completed all my town initiatives for my daily MEOW coupons, paid off my down payment, met Harvey and visited Jack's RV where I ordered a pumpkin pie! ✯

And that's all I did for day one! Thanks for your time and reading this blog entry! ❀

I'll try to post day 2 later today! ❁

s0oJqql.jpg

Marcel telling me what we'll do together once I settle in!
oxW8cdR.jpg

Finding the perfect apple!

Day 1 - March 24th, 2017

❁ Town Stats ❁
Mayor: Irene
Resident(s): None
Villagers: Angus, Savannah, Marcel, Buck, and Diana.
Dreamies: 0/10
Unobtained: Fauna, Deirdere, Kyle, Marshal, Bonbon, Vivian, Felyne, Bam, Molly, and June.

❁ Museum Stats ❁
Fossils: 4/67
Fish: 8/72
Deep Sea Creatures: 0/30
Bugs: 5/72
Artwork: 0/31

Good luck on Mistwood! ★ What a lovely first day! ❀
And congrats on getting everything you wanted. (Apples/Brown/Blue/Square RNG is a good combination)
(Also I see you're using the Statistics thingy like I've been doing with Irisvale! (I have no problems with that, it's really useful for keeping track!))

SunsetDelta;bt13688 said:
Good luck on Mistwood! ★ What a lovely first day! ❀
And congrats on getting everything you wanted. (Apples/Brown/Blue/Square RNG is a good combination)
(Also I see you're using the Statistics thingy like I've been doing with Irisvale! (I have no problems with that, it's really useful for keeping track!))
Thank you! ☆ Thank goodness you don't mind, when you came I was so scared! Lol.

Back