• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

mmmm

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
silas.png

Silascode.PNG

Thats the first image, I edited it to make it more albino-like, and blurred it a bit because it looks better.

:p

the background is meh... I was just messing with blending options... as usual. >.>

Tell me what you think. : D

If I ever edit this, i'll give it a background it deserves, I promise.

On the edge of the hood, it shows a rendering line. =O Other than that, it's sweet.

That's pretty awesome. Besides the render line like fly pointed out, I like it. Your improving. Nice text! :lol:

I feel like the render doesn't fit with the background. Maybe it's the spiraling circle-target thing, but that's just my opinion.

I think the background is need, but I hate what you did with the render. It would look really cool if it was smoother and more vector, but instead it just looks brushed. ( I know you tried to do that though)

JJRamone2 said:
I think the background is need, but I hate what you did with the render. It would look really cool if it was smoother and more vector, but instead it just looks brushed. ( I know you tried to do that though)
I had it just plain white with no brushing, but it just looked kinda dumb... the version you see looked a lot better than it did when it was just white skin... it brings out the features in his skull, and makes him look like he is in the book. : o

But yeah, i can understand that its kinda gross seeing him look like a painting, but eh, its just better.

and that renderline... I could have done something about that, but I didn't. If I ever edit it, I will.

Back