• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mod please delete this thread

reedstr16

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
i seems to me that less and less people are posting... about a week ago when i was on there was always someone posting whenever.... :O :mad: :O T_T T_T T_T o.o o.o o.o :mad: :mad: :mad: :O :O :O

Probably because the rush of people that come and wanted to frantically trade friend codes after the release have gone. Don't worry, you still have the rest of the world who haven't got the game yet.

Haha, you think we're in a lack-of-posting situation now?

You shoulda' been here a few months ago.

reedstr16 said:
thanks for making me feel better lol XD
You're welcome. I'm sure many more people, including myself will start posting more random questions and threads about the game when christmas comes. I'll be getting it then, hopefully.

reedstr16 said:
did they talk about like ww and stuff a few months ago or what?
...No.

More like "they didn't talk about anything".

Because barely anyone was around to talk, period.

I don't really think the posting's died out at all at the moment. But maybe that's just me...or hey, it could just be a slow day.

Jas0n said:
Probably because the rush of people that come and wanted to frantically trade friend codes after the release have gone. Don't worry, you still have the rest of the world who haven't got the game yet.
Or maybe its because people have school ive been kinda busy wit hw this is my first time checking my account this week

coffeebean! said:
reedstr16 said:
thanks for making me feel better lol XD
You're welcome. I'm sure many more people, including myself will start posting more random questions and threads about the game when christmas comes. I'll be getting it then, hopefully.
Oh dear Lord I hope not.

reedstr16 said:
you dont want people to post questions????
I sure as hell don't. Most of them are completely stupid questions that can be found with a simple google search.

I don't mind the questions. It's the fact that they are usually stupid, pointless questions that lead to spammy threads that make me despise certain people.

I know why I haven't been on lately-work. The week City Folk came out, I was on vacation, but that's over, so I've not been around as much. I haven't even been able to wifi in about a week because I'm most often about 3am-and it's boring at 3am. ):

Jas0n said:
reedstr16 said:
you dont want people to post questions????
I sure as hell don't. Most of them are completely stupid questions that can be found with a simple google search.
well... i know what you mean but some of them are good and i like it when people share good info that they find that nobody knows yet or something

Back