• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Modern Police Station Vs. Classic Police Station

I like (and have) the classic police station with Booker :D i originally picked it because I didn't have anything else modern themed in my town and classic fit better. But I love Booker and how terrible he is at his job xD Bring him lost items and he has no clue what to do.

I don't love the design of either of the stations, but I do like the classic more than the modern. I like both dogs equally though, so it works out I guess.

So I have been waiting a few months for a villager to ping me to add a police station to the PWPS, and a few days ago Molly finally asked me to build the modern one. I did it right away. I realized that only Copper is there and not Booker. I then looked online and realized there are two different police stations, so I'll never see Booker (who I like more than Copper). However, I do like the look of the modern police station. Which one do people generally prefer? Although I'll never see Booker in New Leaf, I think I'm happy to have this one.

I have the "Classic" in my first town, Applewin.

I have the "Modern" in my third town, Foster.

I like them both. But, I realize the choice is better made when you have your town for a little while?or, in the early part of the beginning of one's town, a player envisions that a "Classic" or a "Modern" Police Station will be right for that town.

I think a lot of this depends on lighting, bridges, a clock. The overall appearance of one's town informs whether a "Classic" or "Modern" Police Station makes for the best choice.

I love both of them and think they both look great and have funny dogs, but I personally prefer and chose the classic police station because I just like the country style more than the modern/city style and booker is more funny and clueless than copper which is more serious then booker. So my vote would have to go to booker.

I like the classic police station better than the modern one. I just wish that one came with Copper.

The classic police station just looks better in Ivyvale and it was an added bonus that Booker is hilarious. I choose aesthetics over anything else when it comes to pwp's :p

I like the modern police station so much more than that classic one. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference.

I prefer the classic police station, it's prettier than modern, but I prefer Copper (I also like Booker).
However I have the classic in my town.

Last edited:
Back