• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Money rock

spot0127

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I know there is a money rock each day you play, but the past 2 days I have hit all my rocks and nothing was there. Do I have to do something to unlock the money rock?

I know there is a money rock each day you play, but the past 2 days I have hit all my rocks and nothing was there. Do I have to do something to unlock the money rock?

No, but usually rocks are in proximity to buildings, so check all buildings.

I think I got them all, unless it's just hiding in the trees/behind a building. I'll keep looking. Thanks guys!

It must be hiding somewhere because there is definitely 1 money rock a day, good luck!

Were you on wifi (w/ people)? money rock wont appear if there are other visitors.

No.. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends to play with. :(

Never did find the rock. Gonna try this morning for a few mins before I have to leave for work. I will do the hole thing like Nilesse suggested. Thanks!

----------edit

So....found the rock this morning. But I went to hit it a second time and ended up digging a hole. So long story short. I only got 100 bells :(

Last edited:
No.. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends to play with. :(

So....found the rock this morning. But I went to hit it a second time and ended up digging a hole. So long story short. I only got 100 bells :(

Oh man, hate when that happens! You should try digging holes behind and on one side of your character and then angle yourself so your character wont bounce back after hitting the rock with your shovel!

Id like to throw in my 2 bells about this, sometimes when hitting the money rock you can get luck and make 16,000 bells.

Id like to throw in my 2 bells about this, sometimes when hitting the money rock you can get luck and make 16,000 bells.

I managed the 16,000 bells trick this morning! You can't just mash the button, you actually have to time it so that at the end of the bounce back animation you press right away!

Yesterday my character was slightly aimed to the side and I moved it to be able to hit it. Long story short, I am 4,000 bells short of what I should have gotten lol. Didn't turn out too bad cus I made alot of bells yesterday!

It's actually possible to use just one hole to stop yourself, though you need to be careful about your positioning.

I dig 3 holes behind me every day for the money rock and get the 16k every time. Also, I button mash whenever I do it so I don't think it makes a difference.

Same here, I checked them all but there was no money rock and that was the day I was tripping over... maybe that is connected?

Back