• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Monkey-girl is having cake

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Today is Shari's birthday. I know I often grumble about her, waiting for PWPs to be suggested, but the truth is that I'm rather fond of her. Uchi villagers aren't usually ones I like, but I've come to think rather well of my monkey.

So, this morning started like most others - I ran around to do my chores, watering flowers, digging fossils, etc. After that, I sold off stuff to Reese and handed over another green bench for Cyrus to refurbish.

Once that was done, I checked in with the other villagers, popped home to grab her present, and knocked on Shari's door.

View attachment 234880

I was not surprised to see that Lolly was already there, helping Shari celebrate. Actually, I was thinking it was a toss-up between Lolly and Anabelle. I gave Shari her present - a pine chair - which she seemed to like. I hope she'll display it in the house after the party. Then I sat down to visit for a while.

Before I left, I talked to her again. At least this birthday is better than past ones:

View attachment 234881

Poor Monkey-girl.

Leaving there, I decided to see what was happening in Salem. Roald was sitting on the bench in the park area behind my house. He said he'd saved me a seat.

View attachment 234882

After my chores were done, I realized I'd forgotten to change, so I popped back home and then went to Beardo's. He asked me to get Dizzy for him.

View attachment 234883

Hmm, I didn't know Dizzy baked.

View attachment 234884

Confess, Dizzy. It's good for you.

Turns out, he buys them from the store, but admits that they are good cookies. He ducked out right after that.

I spent a bunch at the Nookling Bandits' shop, re-ordering Kiddie furniture for my house. I'll pull the Nintendo stuff out of the Museum, and then get the Robo series. By then, I should manage to change up the exterior. I can take the theme challenge and go back to decorating the way I like, instead of for points.

Probably going to be scarce over the weekend, so I hope everyone has a great one, and I'll see you on Monday!

Attachments

• Shari's birthday.JPG
    Shari's birthday.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Shari sick.JPG
    Shari sick.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Sitting with Roald.JPG
    Sitting with Roald.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Beardo loves cookies.JPG
    Beardo loves cookies.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 22
  • Dizzy confesses.JPG
    Dizzy confesses.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 21
Happy birthday to Shari! I'm hoping to get her (or any uchi) soon. Since Sylvia moved, I haven't had an uchi villager.

How cute to imagine Dizzy baking cookies! Being a lazy villager, he'd probably eat them all. :)

Yeah, I feel like making food is the only thing lazy villagers would bother to do. xD

And a happy birthday to Shari! :) She actually doesn't look all that bad, for a monkey.

Shari is the best monkey villager. And I'm not just saying that because of an ACNL Let's Play I've watched that makes her out to be a psychopath. XD

Thanks, all. I think Shari did have a good day. Meghan, she's rather sweet, for an Uchi. They're not my favorite personality, but you do need one. :)

Yeah, a lazy would probably make food, if they weren't too sleepy to get started.

Back