• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

moon/space themed villagers to put on my island

peachsaucekitty

NO POMEGRANATES! NO NO NO NO NO POMEGRANATES!!!!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Lump of Coal
Yule Log
Snow Angel Snowman
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Father's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
asking because i'm working on a town thats going to be moon / space themed and wanna know who i should put on my island. i prefer villagers that are blue, purple, pink, white, space colors , space colors :))
i already have judy and am looking for ruby, so what to you guys think?

Julian is super spacey. Ione the new villager too!

Now here's some based mostly on their name:
Apollo (Apollo-11, Apollo the sun god), white house
Rocket: her name and her house is ... very pink
Filbert has space stuff in his house and is blue
Diana (Roman moon goddess) is pastely
Aurora, if light phenomenon is spacey enough for you

Ribbot USED to have space stuff in his house in past games but doesn't anymore, I don't know if any of the other robot villagers or the new incoming robot villager will

Lastly, Astrid-- she doesn't fit the theme aesthetically very much but like, if you really need a final one, then maybe, lmao

I would say Mira but they kind of ruined her house in AC:NH imo. 😅 In AC:NL her furniture was more space themed. However, she's very similar to Sailor Venus from Sailor Moon which is still kind of space themed! She's also named after a star in the Cetus constellation.

I second Ione and Rocket. Rocket always made me think of an astronaut anyway with her big helmet.
Etoile has a lot of stars/sparkles in her design, and apparently Etoile means "star" in French, which I learned 5 seconds ago upon Googling her to look at her design lol so that's fitting.

Back