• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Mordor Cycling Town OFFLINE [Out: None] [In: Ribbot]

Rodeo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (89) +
Hey there, welcome to my cycling town's thread. All villagers are 100% free, but donations of TBT Bells are greatly appreciated. My FC is 4055-5047-1969 for my cycling town.
All villagers are 100% original.

Rules:
Do NOT resell the villagers you adopt from me.
You can gladly run around and pick flowers/weeds.
I won't usher you to the villager you are adopting's house, I trust you if you're in my town.
I do not do reservations, sorry.
Do NOT ask to adopt a villager if you don't have the room to.
Please leave me a positive wifi feedback after adopting the villager. I can not emphasize how many times people don't read this, and yes, I will gladly return the favor.
First come, first serve.
If you ask to adopt a villager when they're not in boxes, you obviously haven't read the rules and your post will be ignored.
"Dreamie proof" is not required, anyone can add any villager as their dreamie in two seconds in paint or GIMP.
I don't hold villagers.
All tier ones are relevant to this rule. I do not support the slave trade.
If no one wants a villager in 15 minutes, they are autovoided.
I will autovoid the villagers with * after their name unless you ask to put them off autovoid.
Villagers in bold are reserved for me or a friend.
When requesting a villager to be adopted, please include "macmoo" or "urgh" in your post to know that you read these rules.

Villagers:
Stitches
Ribbot*
Tangy
Velma*
Penelope*
Rocco
Olaf*

Voided:
Biff
Purrl

Adopted: