More Platinum Adventures

Lujei

Fairy Queen from Majesty
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Just talked with my boyfriend again. It seems the incident has been put behind us, and I'd like to just forget about it. He's still sweet to me, which is great. I honestly have doubts here and there...but that is most likely me being paranoid. I have a really bad habit of doing that. I was so paranoid over my senior project done last month, and i ended up passing my first try. I usually tend to overthink a lot and just make myself stressed out. All of these things that are bothering me about him are just probably false. I was right about one thing, but never about anything else.

I finally joined the Ribbon Syndicate in Platinum last night. A lot of people said its hard, including my friend, but it was actually pretty easy XD sure, I had a TON of high level poffins from when me and my friend went on a poffin spree, which made things easier, but still. You only have to get 10 ribbons for one pokemon, and of course, my pokemon was my prized Electivire XD

Since he's level 100, he already had max EVs (Effort Values), and i could get the effort ribbon for him. He also participated in the Pokemon League, got a ribbon for that. Theres the footprint ribbon, which you get from your pokemon having max happiness, and the different colored ribbons from Julia (the girl you 'tell stories' to), and the rest i got from contests.

I have to say though, the Ribbon Syndicate was a dissapointment. All you really get are really fancy (and expensive...) ribbons, and a nice spa treatment once a day for one pokemon to raise their happiness. Not really worth making all those awesome poffins and running around collecting ribbons...oh well. At least i can look back and say i was able to do it.

Currently, I'm hunting for some more pokemon. I haven't decided on another shiny yet. I was planning to catch the 'hidden ruler of the resort area', but decided it was kind of a waste of time. I mean, its a level 100 Magikarp sure, but since its at max level, you can't even evolve it. :( I just settled for a level 89 (now 90 because i used a Rare Candy and evolved her into Gyrados) Magikarp and called it good XD

Next on the list is a Lapras. Lapras is so adorable and one of my favorites. I also have no clue when you can even find one in Pokemon X, so I'm doing it now while i have the chance. Lapras is kind of hard to find, anyway. Not only do you have to get the National Pokedex in order to be able to pass into this side road from Victory Road, Lapras also only has a 10% chance of appearing in the water. 10%! Not really a good chance at all on my end ;-; Nonetheless, I'm going to find one, and catch it. But I'm not going to hunt for a shiny one...that is WAY too difficult/time consuming and shiny Lapras isnt even that cool. I'll stick with a normal one XD

Last on my list (so far) is catching a Feebas. I did the research, and like shinies, Feebas is a pain in the neck. But so far, that's all i'm basically going for. Apparently it can only be found in 4 TILES in some sort of water. 4 TILES?! Thats crazy! Welp, no wonder Feebas is last on the list XD After finding Lapras, I'll start looking. Sad thing is, Shiny Milotic looks really cool...and I'm wanting one more and more...but imagine the hours upon hours looking for one! After hunting for shiny Metagross, my confidence was shaken, and now I'm skptical about hunting for pokemon that take forever to find. But i also imagine how people would react if i had a shiny Milotic. Like, woah bruh. I'll decide on this after finding Lapras. For now, to Victory Road!!!

Back