• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mountain Glitch

Kimbarl

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
So today was the open ceremony of my campsite. I chose to place it near the waterfall on the left side of my town. During the ceremony I noticed there were 3 of my villagers there (Sydney, Static and Opal). I thought this was quite normal. But after the ceremony I happened to walk to the left of my campsite to notice that Stitches was on top of the mountain by the waterfall!!!
I tried going to retail to see if it would refresh his location, I went to main Street and my house, I even saved and quit but he was still there! It took about 30 minutes for him to come down. I was quite relieved. I thought he would be up there forever in the cold snow! :(

Has this happened to anyone else before?

So today was the open ceremony of my campsite. I chose to place it near the waterfall on the left side of my town. During the ceremony I noticed there were 3 of my villagers there (Sydney, Static and Opal). I thought this was quite normal. But after the ceremony I happened to walk to the left of my campsite to notice that Stitches was on top of the mountain by the waterfall!!!
I tried going to retail to see if it would refresh his location, I went to main Street and my house, I even saved and quit but he was still there! It took about 30 minutes for him to come down. I was quite relieved. I thought he would be up there forever in the cold snow! :(

Never encountered anything like this before! :eek: Sounds interesting, I might look it up.

This has never happened to me and it's the first time I'm hearing of it! I think I would have a heart attack if one of my villagers was suddenly up in an inaccessible area, you know? I'm glad he came down eventually for you!

This is a common glitch if you place a PWP near a cliff.
I've seen it happened many times.

Haha that's so cool! :)

Yeah, I'd love to see if you took any pictures. Poor stitches tho!

I do have a picture. I was out when it happened so wasn't connected to WiFi to upload it. I will post it up in about an hour!

I'm glad the little fella came down though. He is one of my dreamies! >.<

CX0YSgZUkAAcKOb.jpg

Static clearly wasn't bothered!

Stitches was up there with a watering can at one point!

Last edited:

Omg I've never heard of this happening! It sounds both interesting to see and EXTREMELY frightening at the same time! I'm so glad that he came down though!

This is a very weird yet funny type of glitch. I have never seen this happen before to a villager.

Back