• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mudkip's Town Treasure Hunt~ [OFFLINE]

Splash

Disabled Account
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (83) +
For the next week till the 19th of december I'm doing a treasure hunt in my town.

Items are all buried in the area BEHIND my town hall; I will guide you there when you come :3

RULES:
- Dig 10 things per person. (you can not re-bury something)
- 1 person at a time (I will follow you and when your done end the session)
- Please don't run ;~;
- Don't talk to villagers; unless you need signatures
(tell me before you come if you need them though please~)
- You can come once a day to dig for stuff :)

Post chicken if you read the rules and want to come :)
Goodluck!

Thankyou so so much to Xanarcah's really amazingly kind donation! ;~;

Last edited:
This is a really great way to have a giveaway. : D

Are you taking item donations, by chance? I have a couple hundred items I'd like to get rid of, but my town is waaaaay too messy for me to actually run my own giveaway right now.

This is a really great way to have a giveaway. : D

Are you taking item donations, by chance? I have a couple hundred items I'd like to get rid of, but my town is waaaaay too messy for me to actually run my own giveaway right now.

Thankyouuu <3

& I'd love any donations to giveaway thatd be so awesome ;~;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you!~ :]

Opening my gates now :3

Thankyouuu <3

& I'd love any donations to giveaway thatd be so awesome ;~;

I'd be happy to help fund your giveaway. : D I can either open gates and show you which items are for the taking or make a new character for the empty storage space and come drop them off in your town. Whichever you'd like. :)

I'd be happy to help fund your giveaway. : D I can either open gates and show you which items are for the taking or make a new character for the empty storage space and come drop them off in your town. Whichever you'd like. :)

whats easier for you? i can just come pick them up if its easier ;o; (my lockers pretty empty now i buried mosta my stuff aha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thankyou for coming emeraldfox < 3 feel free to come again tomorrow!

whats easier for you? i can just come pick them up if its easier ;o; (my lockers pretty empty now i buried mosta my stuff aha)

If you could come and pick them up, that would be great. : D Saves me the trouble of picking them all up and dropping them. I've added you and can open my gates if you have time now?

It's everything to the right of the train station (so not the bush starts). I've drawn a line with rotten apples and red flowers. It goes all the way from the top of my map to the bridge near the bottom, easily a quarter of my entire town.

If you could come and pick them up, that would be great. : D Saves me the trouble of picking them all up and dropping them. I've added you and can open my gates if you have time now?

It's everything to the right of the train station (so not the bush starts). I've drawn a line with rotten apples and red flowers. It goes all the way from the top of my map to the bridge near the bottom, easily a quarter of my entire town.

I can come now I'll just add you :3 thanks so much for helping out ;~;

I can come now I'll just add you :3 thanks so much for helping out ;~;

No problem!

I really like seeing giveaways. xD; I ran a huge one a while back, but it took the better part of 8 hours and required me to clean up my entire town beforehand. And it was a lot of work and effort to coordinate the entire thing. So if I can help other peoples' giveaways, it works out to everyone's advantage.

My gates are open now, so come on over when you're ready~ Town name is Fiore.

thankyou mayorkiyo for coming :) feel free to come again tomorrow!
& thanks so much to xan for her amazing donationnsss (like seriously so much stuff ahhh)

going to sleep very soon so i will be open later :D

Afternoon~ Back online and open for people coming to dig :D
Also updated front post ^__^

Back