• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Munchlax

.bored

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I liked how this turned out.

V1
munchlaxspritetagtext2.png

V2
munchlaxspritetagtext2neato.png

V3
munchlaxspritetagtext2notasneato.png

Don't like those other ones as much as the first.

Flygon said:
add sum moar gradient mapz lol

^^^
lol

@Ultra: i could always make it smaller I guess. But there is some blue in there.

:p

Also does the text look ok?

.bored said:
Propaganda Man said:
It just looks ugly 6/10
Fine be that way. I'm leaving forever.

:'(

See you tomorrow.
You need to check out the Creation Gallery, people would post 'sucks' and then you'd reply 'care to explain why?' and then they'd say 'no.'

And those were the good sig makers.

I grew a bond with a few, so they loved me. I'm still looking for an invite to Lumiere. ;D

Yeah, too much negative space, bad lighting, needs more effects. Text isn't bad.

Flygon said:
.bored said:
Propaganda Man said:
It just looks ugly 6/10
Fine be that way. I'm leaving forever.

:'(

See you tomorrow.
You need to check out the Creation Gallery, people would post 'sucks' and then you'd reply 'care to explain why?' and then they'd say 'no.'

And those were the good sig makers.

I grew a bond with a few, so they loved me. I'm still looking for an invite to Lumiere. ;D

Yeah, too much negative space, bad lighting, needs more effects. Text isn't bad.
I didn't do any lighting in it. But there is too much black. I think I'll make it smaller.

I love the blue distorted/warped/whatever it is stuff that you've got coming from the muchlax, other than that, I don't like it much, it's just muchlax, some blue stuff, and a black background

I like that text style but it doesn't work very well with black

EDIT: as I was posting you posted the new ones lol

yeah I don't know if it can be fixed... It looks weird when it's small but looks plain when it's black

Back