• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Munna June's Material Shop---Buy Stacks Here!

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hi all! I'm trying to save up some tbt and NMT for my more expensive dreamies (sadly glances in Megan's direction) so I decided to start up a little shop! Since my island isn't that old, this isn't an incredibly complex little shop like some of the others here, nor are the prices the best...but I just really want Megan back

Anyway! This shop focuses entirely on material stacks, if you couldn't tell. Every stack is 5 TBT or 1 NMT each. Though, if you don't have enough TBT or NMT, feel free to PM me. I may accept IGB or wishlist items. Your stacks are made-to-order, which means that I don't have the materials on-hand and will have to grind for them myself, but it's something I enjoy doing for the most part. Though, because of this, I'm going to have to limit your order to 3 30-piece stacks (90 pieces total) or 10 10-piece stacks (100 pieces total) per order. I offer delivery or pickup, but prefer delivery so I can rack up my DAL rewards!

My island is on the Southern Hemisphere and I don't TT, so I offer seasonal materials depending on which season it is. Currently, it's Winter, so I'm offering snowflakes! No large snowflakes, though...I suck at making Snowboys. Alongside snowflakes, I can offer the basics, such as:
  • Wood
  • Hardwood
  • Softwood
  • Stone
  • Clay
  • Iron nuggets
So, this is my little, temporary shop! I know I can't offer much, but I hope I can help at least some people out, and get my dreamies (Megan) in the process! ^^

I would love to order:
2x stacks of regular wood
1x stack of snowflakes

I can give you 2 stacks of NMTs for it, because I have extra from when I was searching for Megan myself.

Would that be ok? 😊

I would love to order:
2x stacks of regular wood
1x stack of snowflakes

I can give you 2 stacks of NMTs for it, because I have extra from when I was searching for Megan myself.

Would that be ok? 😊
Totally! I'll get right to it and PM you when it's finished!

Totally! I'll get right to it and PM you when it's finished!
I should have said, I'm out at the moment so I won't be able to get them just yet, so take your time. Hope that's ok!

I'll let you know when I'm back, but I think we might be friends on switch, so if you're not around then, I can mail you the NMTs in advance. 😊

I should have said, I'm out at the moment so I won't be able to get them just yet, so take your time. Hope that's ok!

I'll let you know when I'm back, but I think we might be friends on switch, so if you're not around then, I can mail you the NMTs in advance. 😊
I'm around all the time, so I can wait until you get back!

EDIT: I'm heading to bed now, but your order's ready! I'll see you soon ^^

Last edited:
Back