• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling MUSEUM FOSSILS

Nevalen

Bangtan Family
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (31) +
Missing a fossil from your set? Look here to see if you nees any

Apato Skull x2
Apato Tail
Amber
Peking Man x2
T.rex tail x3
Trilobite x2
Mammoth Torso
Stego tail x2
Spino torso
Styraco tail
Styraco skull x2
Pachy skull
Pachy Torso
Ichthyo torso x2
Diplo tail
Diplo skull
Megacero torso x3
Dimetrodon tail x2
Iguanodon skull
Iguanodon torso
Sabertooth torso

List will be constantly updated. If you're missing one that is not on list, let me know and I will message you when I have it. Prices are set by you.
If you have saplings, holly starts, or sweet olive starts then I will take those in place.

Last edited:
Could I buy the amber and the spino torso? If so, what do you think is a fair price?

That is so awesome!
I'll trade you a Dinosaur Egg, and Fern Fossil for three Saplings, Holly Starts, and Sweet Olive Starts :lemon:

Price is on you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I will be adding you and opening my gate

Hey ! If you ever get a archaeopteryx or spino torso please let me know :) ! I'd love to buy them

Hello, I have Spino Torso in inventory right now. Would you like it now or later?

Adding and opening my gate, one moment

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open

Back