• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying museum items, plants, unorderables

peartreerowan

hyena babe
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (3) +
hi everyone!
I am looking for the following plants:

lucky clovers/jacob's ladder’s
hybrids and gold roses
bamboo shoots
bush starts/saplings
perfect pears/oranges/peaches/cherries
carnations

I am also looking for these items for my museum:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/EmcC50PjmG
and these items for my basement
http://moridb.com/catalogs/ZJUspZCZrF

I prefer pick up, and just name your price! I prefer payment in TBT, but I can pay in IGB as well.​

Last edited:
Hi, I can order a couple things off your list at no cost.

mama polar bear
brown pumps
black rain boots

I also have ukulele and pompompurin shoes for, 8 tbt total? Let me know if interested. :)

No problem. I'm back on for next few hours. :)

Ahh sorry, I was busy as heck today, I added you and my gates will be open until about 3AM EST

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem. I'm back on for next few hours. :)

Ahh sorry, I was busy as heck today, I added you on your first friend code, let me know if I should add a different one. And my gates will be open until about 3AM EST !! I will be online tomorrow from about 10am-3pm EST.

Ahh sorry, I was busy as heck today, I added you and my gates will be open until about 3AM EST

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh sorry, I was busy as heck today, I added you on your first friend code, let me know if I should add a different one. And my gates will be open until about 3AM EST !! I will be online tomorrow from about 10am-3pm EST.

Hey :) It's okay, I was out and just got back home!
Yes 1st FC is fine and I'm gonna grab my 3DS. Just a min.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'm ready, but I don't see your gates. Is it still open?
If it's too late in your place I can get back to you tomorrow too. :)

EDIT :
I'll check back later!
Also, I just remember I have all the house plants ( including cactus and bonsais ) in my locker for when someone needs plants. I can let you catalog them no charge when we trade if you like. Lmk!

Last edited:
I have:

mini cactus
potted ivy
rubber tree
plum bonsai

one sweet-olive start

13 pink roses

let me know if you are interested in anything!

I have:

mini cactus
potted ivy
rubber tree
plum bonsai

one sweet-olive start

13 pink roses

let me know if you are interested in anything!

I would love your sweet olive start and the pink roses! I am available in 30 minutes until about 3:30 PM EST! I also may be available later tonight.

Hey :) It's okay, I was out and just got back home!
Yes 1st FC is fine and I'm gonna grab my 3DS. Just a min.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'm ready, but I don't see your gates. Is it still open?
If it's too late in your place I can get back to you tomorrow too. :)

EDIT :
I'll check back later!
Also, I just remember I have all the house plants ( including cactus and bonsais ) in my locker for when someone needs plants. I can let you catalog them no charge when we trade if you like. Lmk!

Ahh I am so sorry! I fell asleep after a long shift. I am available in thirty minutes if you are still online. I am interested in cataloguing the plants if you?d let me, and the shoes we discussed. I can send the TBT once we get in game together. Opening my gates soon, I have some other friends coming over as well. uwu

Hi! I have 2 sweet olive starts & 4 orange roses you can have for free in my 2nd town of Sheepish. Please let me know if you'd be interested. Thank you!

Ahh I am so sorry! I fell asleep after a long shift. I am available in thirty minutes if you are still online. I am interested in cataloguing the plants if you?d let me, and the shoes we discussed. I can send the TBT once we get in game together. Opening my gates soon, I have some other friends coming over as well. uwu
Hahaha it's fine. When you posted this I was sleeping sorry. I'll check back again later tonight. ;)

Are you still looking for all the items in both lists?

Hello; I may sell you these. 27 TBT and you visiting would be great! :)

1 TBT Each
1. chaise lounge
2. cuckoo clock
2 TBT Each
1. cat tower
2. cherry-blossom clock
3 TBT Each
1. amazing painting
2. ancient statue
3. beautiful statue
4. cinnamoroll sofa
5. fine painting
6. gallant statue
7. moody painting

Heya Im looking to get rid of several hybrids and items. Let me know what you want and how many

Bamboo Shootsx7
Blue Rosex31
Blue Violetsx50
Blue Pansiesx7
Pink Carnationx21
Pink Rosex44
Pink Liliesx14
Pink Tulipx28
Pink Cosmosx7
Purple Rosesx43
Purple Tulipsx24
Purple Pansiesx25