Museum Mistake (I feel so stupid)

Cetoddle769

I also play Pokemon
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The other day, I completed the bug section of critterpedia. I donated the final bug to the museum (which was the golden stag), but I didn’t realize until a few hours later that Blathers didn’t say anything about the bug section being completed. So I checked my critterpedia to make sure I donated every bug. When I saw the reason why, my heart sank. I forgot to donate the stupid rice grasshopper. Panicking, I checked the fish section (I’ve caught every fish except the king salmon. I didn’t know it existed back in September, so I thought it was just salmon. Had I known it existed I would’ve made an effort to catch it) and I saw that I forgot to donate the guppy and neon tetra. Thankfully, I had a guppy in my storage cuz I was saving up for the model, so I donated it. I’m also glad the neon tetra is available right now. But I have to wait until August to get the rice grasshopper. Back last August when I started playing, I wasn’t as attentive to my museum donations. I started actually caring in 2024. I can’t believe it took me this long to realize this. Has this happened to anyone else? I feel like an idiot.

It definitely happens! I've seen lots of other people do the same thing, and I've done it too. This is actually the first AC game where I've completed the museum and I've been playing these games for over 15 years. It can certainly be daunting to figure out what's missing and how long you have to wait to catch it.

These things happen! You're not stupid or an idiot, you're only human. August and September will be here before you know it, and you'll be able to catch the rice grasshopper and king salmon and finally complete your exhibits then. 🩷 In the meantime, good luck catching a neon tetra!

Back