• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Results & Saylor’s Spreadsheet

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Green Foraged Brushroom
Inky
Green Star Fragment
Galaxy Cupcake
Blue Star Fragment
Invader
Goomba
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Hey all I figured we could make new post regarding @Saylor ’s awesome spreadsheet! (Thx so much for organizing that!!!!)

I thought, once results come in, we can let everyone know on here that way we can all plan accordingly.

Also, I figured I could probably add in how this is seemingly working because I know some people are confused. Each type of mushroom right now can be good or can turn poison. You can’t buy more than one of the same type of mushroom. They are in a sense predetermined to turn good or bad tonight at 9 o’clock. What those of us signed up to do is to just display one so we can find out at nine which of the mushrooms are good and which of the mushrooms are bad. So that tomorrow, hopefully we have the list so we can then display 10 mushrooms that are going to be good for tomorrow nights reveal. Does this make sense? Mushrooms will not turn if they are in your inventory hidden, but if they’re showing in your lineup they will turn. Everything resets on October 1st so we will have to do this again then.

Last edited:
Quick question: when you say “you cannot get more than one type of mushroom at this time,” do you mean “you cannot get more than one of the same type of mushroom”? Because it seems like we are very much able to get lots of different types of mushrooms. Or do you mean that we cannot get both good and bad mushrooms from the reveal?

Quick question: when you say “you cannot get more than one type of mushroom at this time,” do you mean “you cannot get more than one of the same type of mushroom”? Because it seems like we are very much able to get lots of different types of mushrooms. Or do you mean that we cannot get both good and bad mushrooms from the reveal?
I mean you can’t buy, for example; 5 of the same foraging mushrooms

IMG_9187.jpeg
IMG_9187.jpeg
IMG_9187.jpeg
IMG_9187.jpeg
IMG_9187.jpeg

But u can have
IMG_9188.png
IMG_9189.png
IMG_9191.png
IMG_9187.png
IMG_9192.png

Does this help? So what I’m trying to say is those of us that are doing the spreadsheet should know tonight which ones are good and which ones are bad and so we will post on here which ones are good and which ones are poison so y’all should be able to buy accordingly and put the good ones in your lineup for the next day.

I mean you can’t buy, for example; 5 of the same foraging mushrooms

View attachment 586604View attachment 586604View attachment 586604View attachment 586604View attachment 586604

But u can have
View attachment 586605View attachment 586606View attachment 586608View attachment 586607View attachment 586609

Does this help? So what I’m trying to say is those of us that are doing the spreadsheet should know tonight which ones are good and which ones are bad and so we will post on here which ones are good and which ones are poison so y’all should be able to buy accordingly and put the good ones in your lineup for the next day.

Yes, that’s what I thought you meant! Thank you for clarifying. I was just letting you know that when I read “you can’t buy more than one type of mushroom” it sounds like I can’t have, for example, both a Betty of the Woods and a Porkini at the same time. As opposed to saying “you can’t buy more than one of the same type of mushroom,” which is I think what you’re intending to convey and is very useful to know! (Buying a whole lineup of one type was my first thought.)

I promise I’m not trying to be critical or nitpicky! This event is a bit tricky, so I just wanted to let you know that that particular sentence was confusing in its wording to me in case it was something that might make it harder for other readers to understand.

Yes, that’s what I thought you meant! Thank you for clarifying. I was just letting you know that when I read “you can’t buy more than one type of mushroom” it sounds like I can’t have, for example, both a Betty of the Woods and a Porkini at the same time. As opposed to saying “you can’t buy more than one of the same type of mushroom,” which is I think what you’re intending to convey and is very useful to know! (Buying a whole lineup of one type was my first thought.)

I promise I’m not trying to be critical or nitpicky! This event is a bit tricky, so I just wanted to let you know that that particular sentence was confusing in its wording to me in case it was something that might make it harder for other readers to understand.
Yes!!! Fixed!!! Thank u!!!! Coffee obviously has not fully kicked in yet today 😂😂😂

Back