• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mushroom Season?

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Is there a 'Mushrooming Season' in Animal Crossing New Leaf? Or is it just a case of having special tree stumps?

I only ask because I want to get the whole of the mush set but I'll be away for the whole of October so I'll be gutted if I miss the only chance to get mushroom furniture!

Do the mushrooms spawn randomly? o:

I might keep my game in November for a while... Plus I like how the grass and trees look in November! c:

Do the mushrooms spawn randomly? o:

I might keep my game in November for a while... Plus I like how the grass and trees look in November! c:

Mushrooms spawn all year around special tree stumps and like 5 each day in Mushroom Season under trees. One of which will be a piece of Mush Furniture.

Do you need special tree stumps to get the furniture? o-o
Or that's something separate?

Special Tree Stumps just let mushrooms spawn all year, but none of those mushrooms will be Mush Series. As long as you have some trees during Mushroom Season, you'll be getting the Mush Series.

We'll I don't TT and play current time and date. I had a famous mushroom yesterday unless that is just related to rating of village.

You have a Special Stump.

Back