• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Mushrooms, Cedar and Regular Saplings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnpiplup

Kick ass.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (154) +
Hello! I've got a bunch of things that I would love to get rid of. I listed the prices in TBT currency, but feel free to name a price for them if you want to pay in IGB. Here's what I'm selling:

Mushrooms (1 TBT each):
- 37 skinny mushrooms
- 13 elegant mushrooms
- 37 round mushrooms
- 29 flat mushrooms
- 4 famous mushrooms

Saplings (1 TBT each):
- 31 cedar saplings
- 13 saplings

I'd much prefer dropping the items off, as my town's quite cluttered. c:

Well look who it is. Hehe... Mind if I take the saplings off your hands? I have a few places to put them at. Good to see you again too btw ����

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well look who it is. Hehe... Mind if I take the saplings off your hands? I have a few places to put them at. Good to see you again too btw 😄😁

Well look who it is. Hehe... Mind if I take the saplings off your hands? I have a few places to put them at. Good to see you again too btw ����

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, long time no see! <3

It's been awhile since I last played ACNL, so let me just make sure that I still have the saplings. I'll probably check on it later tonight. I'll let you know afterwards!

Last edited:

It's been awhile since I last played ACNL, so let me just make sure that I still have the saplings. I'll probably check on it later tonight. I'll let you know afterwards!

Aight. I don't mind waiting a few days. All I really need at this point is 10 of each sapling. I don't think I need anything else besides flowers....

Nope. Can't think of anything. Welp. I gtg to bed. Like the comment so I know to check. Have a good night!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aight. I don't mind waiting a few days. All I really need at this point is 10 of each sapling. I don't think I need anything else besides flowers....

Nope. Can't think of anything. Welp. I gtg to bed. Like the comment so I know to check. Have a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back