• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushrooms

Adelee

<3
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Silly question. Most likely i'll just sound like an idiot.
Do the mushrooms you find have any other purpose than just eating? Like .. are they used for something. Or should i just sell the ones i find?

Thankyoouu and sorry for sounding like a noob. :3

there are one mush series furniture each day (like a mushroom). And the other mushrooms, you sell them or save them for the harvest festival.

It's 2nd November in my town but no mushrooms yet apart from the ones I already had from before :c

They usually sell pretty well too, if that interests you at all. I normally sell the mushrooms I get.

*edit: at Re-Tail that is. :3

Last edited:
there are one mush series furniture each day (like a mushroom). And the other mushrooms, you sell them or save them for the harvest festival.

Yeah! Ive seen the furniture. Got 2 pieces of that. I guess i'll save them for the harvest festival. But don't they have something to do with the harvest furniture that you can now buy at nooks shop thingy? :eek:

nope, you save them for some ingredients in the harvest festival.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and the furniture that you get are unorderable cause the ones in nooks are the harvest series and the one you get are the mush serie.
(sorry for double posting)

- - - Post Merge - - -

there usually grow around trees when there is space

Elegant, Famous, and Rare mushrooms are better to sell because they are worth a lot. I save a few of the skinny, flat, and round mushrooms for the Harvest Festival.

It's 2nd November in my town but no mushrooms yet apart from the ones I already had from before :c

If there are mushrooms outside, new ones will not spawn. I had to move the ones that I was storing outside in. In other words, the game thinks it's already spawned the 4 or 5 or whatever it needs to for the day if there are any outside your home.

thank you violet! i've just picked up and stored all my mushrooms away so hopefully tmw i'll get some furniture c:

Hey, you can also use them for decoration if they fit with your towns overall theme. Think themes like Alice in wonderland, mushrooms would look good in a town with that theme~ :)

Back